shifter question

-

MOPARTEEN

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I was at big daddy don garlits car show this year and i saw a hurst pistol grip shifter in the merchant area. But this wasnt any ordinary hurst pistol grip. The people had them for automatic transmissions. They looked like the 4 speed ones but thier was a little clip that you pushed down when you gripped it to change gears. Being that i have an automatic transmission does anyone know a website or somebody who are selling these? thanks.

Hey guys,
I was at big daddy don garlits car show this year and i saw a hurst pistol grip shifter in the merchant area. But this wasnt any ordinary hurst pistol grip. The people had them for automatic transmissions. They looked like the 4 speed ones but thier was a little clip that you pushed down when you gripped it to change gears. Being that i have an automatic transmission does anyone know a website or somebody who are selling these? thanks.

try this website, www.summitracing.com or www.yearone.com

Hey guys,

Check out this guy

http://www.pistolgrip727.com/

A friend of mine put a pistol grip auto into a 66 b body, wasn't the gunslinger I don't think. I think he said almost $300 for the kit but pretty much bolted in and fit the console fine.

-
Back