Shilo / 68 Dart / Are you on here??????

-
_2.IMG_20170917_190814.jpg
The block is clean and work has begun
_2.IMG_20170917_190814.jpg

would love to see that bad ***** tuned up and run at Famoso in the cool spring or fall air :)

would love to see that bad ***** tuned up and run at Famoso in the cool spring or fall air :)
It looks like if everything goes as planned on the dyno we will be racing at the Mopar race in Bakersfield.. it will be the first time the car will actually be on a good track and good air..

We'll be there as long as I can get someone to cover my work that Saturday..... shouldn't be a prob!

Major oiling issue I discovered... priority oiling drop down to 5/16... clearly not enough.. I will do investigations and see if I can open it up to 3/8

Screenshot_20170922-070959.png

Screenshot_20170922-071037.png

Just got a email saying NMCA west is no longer going to hold meet here on the west after 2017 season, going to focus on the way coast, thats a bummer was hoping to join up when my car was done.

Ya, It's a bummer. Will see what else come to the top. This was a little surprising. Some guys I know had already started building for another class and just got dumped.
So us here in SO-CAL get a 2-fer... Irwindale and no NMCA gone for 2018.

Yep and fontana at street legal is alway full of breaking imports, but guess there's test and tune days and some of the other events that go on there to get some runs in, would be fun to have a mopar only day.

Vegas, Bakersfield, Barona or back to good old Street Racing...lol
Vegas has Mopars at the strip, But that might be short lived if it don't pick up in attendance... :(

Well I'm happy to report back its been up and running and everything is happy.. we had a brief battle with water in the oil that scuttled are Dyno session.. however it's alive and well and back in the car and meaner than ever.. this is a grudge race going on in Barona this Saturday

20171123_180057.png

This is the new 3 lb lithium battery that operates the entire car without an alternator.. I eliminated 2. ..38lb red top a huge weight Savings in itself

Great Job.... If and when you race Steve.
Tell that sandbagger to bring that junk of his up to your race weight.
Don't tell him, but I like them Shermans, Good Folks.. All-N-All...
Anyhow... Awesome job you have done !!!

Great Job.... If and when you race Steve.
Tell that sandbagger to bring that junk of his up to your race weight.
Don't tell him, but I like them Shermans, Good Folks.. All-N-All...
Anyhow... Awesome job you have done !!!

Yeah Steve has an engine stand with wheels.

-
Back