Shilo / 68 Dart / Are you on here??????

-
Yeah Steve has an engine stand with wheels.
Shane was that you that came by to get someone a tow with the golf cart I did not recognize you with all that hair on your face hopefully my son did his job..lol maybe it wasn't you

Shane was that you that came by to get someone a tow with the golf cart I did not recognize you with all that hair on your face hopefully my son did his job..lol maybe it wasn't you

Yes that was me, I was going wolf man. ha ha ha You were a busy man and I did not want to bug you much.

Yes that was me, I was going wolf man. ha ha ha You were a busy man and I did not want to bug you much.
Dude come on.
We can't let that happen again.. you know how it is when you're racing.. next time just walk by and kick me get my attention

Dude come on.
We can't let that happen again.. you know how it is when you're racing.. next time just walk by and kick me get my attention

I agree wont happen again. I just wanted you to kick the **** out of that ford and props to you for calling out Steve on Facebook live. Ha ha ha I gave him **** for that because now there is no backing out. Two thumbs up on that one.

got the feeling this ain't over yet..... :) So when's the holesaw weight reduction party happening??

Another pic of the dart taking down the ford.
24232743_1724055497625342_5066114643093889147_n.jpg

We really need to improve on our 60ft.. we run 275 drag radicals in Ultra. so I didn't realize how old my Mickey Thompson slicks were.. and how many passes were on them.. there are several years old and have about 25 passes past their sweet spot.. we had softened the tune up up so much to go down the track it was ridiculous.. there's definitely more to come out of this package.. but I'm definitely not going to complain about the results we had this weekend.. every pass the 60ft we get worse and we are counteracting by removing timing and adding weight.. this is definitely not the fastest way down the track.. so stay tuned there will be more to come as a matter of fact the new tires should be at the house tomorrow.. the ring package that I run also requires a significant amount of vacuum to seal the Rings and make power.. we are yet to put vacuum to this engine..:rofl:.. so let the chassis tuning continue.. I thought Brian from IMM was doing a small block package to come and play.. has anyone heard anything

Last I talked to Brian, which was awhile ago, his block was going to be for an Edelbrock super Vic test bed. We'd found some odd ball R3 blocks in the system he could have used for less $$$ obviously, but he wanted to use available parts for the build from a business standpoint. Hopefully he'll get that ole Duster back out there soon.

"Moparman619"... that's "Travis Waller" Shane. Has YouTube vid also

Just to let you guys know it's going down this Saturday... at Mooneyes Christmas party at Irwindale Dragstrip.. if you guys don't have nothing to do come out and stop by and say hi

IMG951528.jpg

Just wanted to let you guys know we clicked off a new best and won the heads up all motor class at Fontana.. also had a great time kicking it with Shane in the pits.. not too often do I get to cash a check when I'm at the racetrack but boy does it feel good when it happens

38779.jpeg

There was actually a large count of Mopars out there kind of surprising.. I know a lot came out for the AFX shootout

38808.jpeg

Awesome !!!!!! Great Job. Winner Winner Chicken dinner !!!!!
Snapping necks and cashing checks !!!

Did Shane Bring the truck out?

Awesome !!!!!! Great Job. Winner Winner Chicken dinner !!!!!
Snapping necks and cashing checks !!!

Did Shane Bring the truck out?

No that truck was in Georgia at the Lights out event. It will be at the March Meet, stop by and say hi.

Finally, get your motor all figured out with the sealing issue? For sure going with you for the win my friend.

Awesome glad to hear, you send it to that company that was suggested on moparts?

-
Back