Shock Choice...which way to go

-

rod locker

Reaction score
Needing to change the shocks on all 4 corners on my 74 Duster. Do not want coil overs......just some good riding shocks that bolt right in. What do ya'll recommend? Thanks...............

Don't like the Monroes on my son's Dart Sport, so we went with KYB on his Duster. Haven't had it on the road yet, but it sure feels more solid just jumping up and down on the bumper.

Needing to change the shocks on all 4 corners on my 74 Duster. Do not want coil overs......just some good riding shocks that bolt right in. What do ya'll recommend? Thanks...............

The KYBs are a great shock and have a lifetime warranty. If you EVER want to replace them for ANY reason, we will replace them with a brand new set - the only exception is if the shock is damaged due to impact. You just pay shipping :thumleft: It is one of the best warranties in the industry.

We sell the set of 4 for $159 with free shipping.

Cant beet that deal. Iv've never used the KYBs before but I do have a set on the front of the Dart.

I use Monroes.

I agree with Adam, i put a set on my bone stock 72 dart and it was the best money spend on the car so far. Really helped the ride, I had the originals still on it, so anything would have been an improvement.

Scott

-
Back