Shop Dog (Or Pet) Pictures

-
Here's Tucker, he's a hoot and a dog biscuit mooch. Best friend a guy could have.

Attachments

• Tucker 1.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 515
take it from somebody who knows!!!!
these dogs are the most loyal,devastating, gentlest dog you will ever have in your life ., loyal forever devastating do not mess with the owner or his family or biz and yet gentle enough to be around kids
the best of the best., and they deem them working dogs????

Post your pics..... cats, pigs, skunks, racoons, sharks, or whatever keeps your shop safe is good. :D

Here's a few of mine:

HemiDenny's shop cat Scruff's. 100% deaf (and a blessing in the shop).

In charge of security at HDK, nobody escapes Scruff's thorough scrutiny.

He goes everywhere in the truck too. Acts more like a dog then a cat.

Denny2012-1001_zps10cdcf96.jpg

Scruff1_zpsd8ca763f.jpg

Mock-upK073_zps3ca65567.jpg

2012-11-24_11-27-58_948_zps6e956ddf.jpg

Here's my Lucy:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdUSrzC03ZI&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Lucy's video message to cousin Valerie - YouTube[/ame]

She's a black lab mix we rescued two years ago from the pound. *She hates riding in my truck and always gets sick in it. *I wish she could ride with me. *She loves getting dressed up. *Bunny ears, antlers, sweaters, etc. - she loves them all. *She's very loving but a little too protective of my wife and I.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGgKqvC9ZeM&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Lucy Gets Shot - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks for starting this thread! It was nice seeing all of your friends and companions!

This is my Old English Sheepdog and his name is Farley, but we call him Fartley ( can you guess why?) LOL

Attachments

• Farley.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 472
This would be Faffy and Lulu (both Beagles) in the back of my RAM enjoying a little breeze..

102-XL.jpg

all ours are rescues.
first pic is ones of of my oldest 2 that are left. (just lost our 17.5 year old boy . and our 5 year old girl to sugar.)
left one is 10 and right one is 7
View attachment DSCF4145.JPG
the 2 on the left side are 2YO(black one ) and 5YO bright fawn one (that one thinks shes Wayyyy underfed and over worked NOT). the in the back our 10 Year old. she doesn't let any of the others get over on her at all and keeps them inline.
View attachment DSCF3596.JPG

This is Sandy (the yellow dog) she's my sweetie. Not sure why the first pic is sideways

Attachments

• 20140202_065328.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 429
My pet chupacabra Blaze .. j/k shes actually my best behaved dog. Sweet and scary. I have three other dogs but they arent shop dogs

Attachments

• 20131120_193836.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 403
Had this guy for a while....he was partially blind and suffered from seizures but he was a bad *** in the shop......RIP buddy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbP_5Qfw6-g"]Shop Squirrel - YouTube[/ame]

Hemi (pure white Akita), Duke )Akia/Lab) Gretta (Akita)

Attachments

• IMG_2253[1].jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 387
  • IMG_2252[1].jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 378
  • IMG_2089[1].jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 396
Those are all such great photos! Proof moparheads love their pets.

We've got Scout, Olive, Fury and Duster. Scout and Olive watch the house and garage for two legged vermin while Fury and Duster patrol the property for gophers and dirt squirrels and keep mice out of the garage and away from the Dart.

This first photo of Olive is actually what she does when she's guilty of something and trying to win back your favor but anybody seeing this look on her face would thing twice before entering. These two dogs love each other and are inseparable.

Our girls posted a photo of one of them standing behind Scout holding her up by the armpits with their guitar hero guitar on some online photo share site and now if you Google guitar hero dog, she shows up everywhere...let that be a warning for photos you don't want shared with the world!

View attachment olive guilty 2.jpg

View attachment shop dogs.jpg

View attachment fury and duster 1.jpg

View attachment o and s 02.jpg

View attachment o and s 03.jpg

View attachment o and s 04.jpg

View attachment olive 01.jpg

View attachment sc pi.jpg

View attachment guitar-hero-dog.jpg

Very cool. All of mine are gone. I'm reluctant to get another, but I do miss them. I can't find photos of Harvey, was my "Great White" cat.

My last to go, Marti

4120397091_0daa17239a_z.jpg

"Lil Bug"

2270211567_09ef256753_z.jpg

This was back in the day when we did Corvettes. That's my '64 on the
barrels.

The dog belonged to a friend of mine. The yellow Corvette is an LT1

Attachments

• sharps (Medium).jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 380
-
Back