Shop Dog (Or Pet) Pictures

-
So many beautiful animals on this thread.....

Here was a little guy I called the jerkster AKA Earl...he was before the real shop squirrel but was a good companion non the less. He was more of an office squirrel.

These squirrels were abandoned by their mothers/fell out of the nest and found by my dogs....believe it or not my pit bull carried both of them in her mouth and brought them to me as a present when they were blind babies. They were found a year apart We raised this guy then released him back into our yard.

This one made it but shop squirrel didn't...RIP shop squirrel.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BDZ_lJBC40"]crazy squirell - YouTube[/ame]

This guy treated me like I was a tree....nasty sharp claws.

So many beautiful animals on this thread.....

Here was a little guy I called the jerkster AKA Earl...he was before the real shop squirrel but was a good companion non the less. He was more of an office squirrel.

These squirrels were abandoned by their mothers/fell out of the nest and found by my dogs....believe it or not my pit bull carried both of them in her mouth and brought them to me as a present when they were blind babies. They were found a year apart We raised this guy then released him back into our yard.

This one made it but shop squirrel didn't...RIP shop squirrel.

This guy treated me like I was a tree....nasty sharp claws.

Cool Squirrel!

Thanks. Got a heck of a personality too. She don't stay white very long when she's in the garage with me! Drives her momma nuts..

We have a light gray cat. It's kind of fun to rub a swirled mix of the kids' sidewalk chalk on what else? The sidewalk. Then roll the cat in it. He comes out looking brightly tie-dyed. The first time the kids and I did it my wife freaked out not knowing what it was and that it brushes right off. Try that sometime and see what she says. It's pretty funny. If you do, please post photos...and her reaction.

We have a light gray cat. It's kind of fun to rub a swirled mix of the kids' sidewalk chalk on what else? The sidewalk. Then roll the cat in it. He comes out looking brightly tie-dyed. The first time the kids and I did it my wife freaked out not knowing what it was and that it brushes right off. Try that sometime and see what she says. It's pretty funny. If you do, please post photos...and her reaction.

That's hilarious. I'm gonna have to do it.

my toy fox terrier " ALVIN " . a rescue dog aprox 3-4 years old with a wonderful personality ! can't see how anyone would have abandoned him.

Attachments

• alvin 9. 29. 13.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 419
Angel, our "new" Basset Hound. She's about 7 years old, and was rescued from a puppy mill down around San Antonio a couple of months ago. No more hard life for this one!

angel_004.jpg

Here's Max. He's our Akita. He just turned 8 months old.

Attachments

• 115.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 397
  • 104.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 417
  • 016.JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 417
This is Indy. She has been known to steal my seat... which results in her spending some time in the box. Haha! She loves the Dart, but no pics yet...

Attachments

• IMG_20140303_150628_346.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 362
  • 20140329_193045.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 387
This thread warmed my heart. Let me add a little warmth as well. Here is my Ellie Mae (tatertot) the mastiff and Stella the pig. Don't let em fool you they're a team Ellie trips em and Stella attacks.
Andy

Attachments

• tater and stella.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 366
  • tater and stella a.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 349
Buddy is camera shy and here I am telling him to Sit Stay.. he is a good boy :D
I agee 100% this thread sure can sooth the hart, I miss Ramcharger being here as well

Attachments

• 2 Vintage Antique Crystal Chandelier Prisms 026.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 363
  • OLD MEMORIES 101.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 358
All good looking animals but one things for certain..... in the pictures themselves, they look like a buncha lazy critters. HMMMM that sounds familiar with my own "Shop Dog"....

Altho, my shop, is nothing like what you guys show here LOL

this topic hurts, but my shop dog was a cat. he was pretty young but took only to me. he followed me around any time i was outside, and if i was under the car, he would be under the car with me.
He got run over a few days ago, and that sucks.

Attachments

• thor.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 343
  • thor 2.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 322
My Great Pyrenees Bailey giving a bow to all the FABO pets
Midges is the mouse cat

Attachments

• IMG_44956705327995.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 344
  • 20131212_152152.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 337