should i have just left them there

-

rbkt65

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
was at moparty and had a swap space. swapper behind me did not want to take this stuff home. said i could have it or just leave it there and they would throw them away. i don't know if i should have rescued them but i did. maybe someone will need some pasts from them someday. i have 2 other ones also from my 70 and 71. a couple of them have the keys with them and also have the uncut switch wiring.

20230918_180951.jpg

And one has cruise control! I had that happen to me at the Mopar Nationals in Indy once. A guy had probably 10 spots and a couple helpers, Saturday the helpers just left and he was on his own. Sunday morning he wasn't selling much and stood up and said "F*ck everyone" and just got in his truck and left! About 30 minutes later he didn't return and nobody else heard him except me apparently. I went over and picked up a few parts that I liked and told everyone around me that everything was free, you should have seen the frenzy! As I was loading up and just about ready to leave a guy who worked there asked me who owned the rest of the parts, and I told him that he did...LOL..

I would have grabbed everything that I could. I have a hard time turning down FREE parts.

-
Back