show me a pic of your aftermarket instrument panel

-
This is not aftermarket, but I did this yesterday and figured I would show someone. Turned out really nice.

Does anyone have a Rocky Mountain dash that isn't installed yet? I'd like to get some measurements to try to create my own. If anyone has one that is out let me know please! It would be for a 70 duster and running autometer gauges.

I love what everyone has done, whether hand crafted, or after market, or refurbishing/modifying a stock one. All of them look better than the plain stock ones, especially a beat up stock one like the one I want to replace in my sons duster.

Thanks,
Scott

Does anyone have a Rocky Mountain dash that isn't installed yet? I'd like to get some measurements to try to create my own. If anyone has one that is out let me know please! It would be for a 70 duster and running autometer gauges.

Thanks,
Scott

I have one Scott. It's not the full length dash, just the instrument cluster. What measurements do you need?

It's not really aftermarket but it is custom, I do have a 150 spedo in her and had Redfish rebuild the fuel, oil, and temp. Yep I cut that bezel for the radio!

Going in a '71 swinger
started out as a '68 barracuda dash

dash1.JPG

dash2.JPG

Ive scoured the search function but just cant seem to find the pic Im hunting...its a 67 -68 dart dash with gauges mounted into the crash pad...Any help here fellas?

-
Back