show off your old school slot mags.

-
These are what I am going to run on my 1962 Lancer Wagon. Wagon is at the body shop right now, so I don't have them mounted yet. I have a pair of 14 by 6 and 14 by 7's.

I'm going to run 4 15x8 slots on the barracuda once I get the front and rear done. They are old hand me downs but no road rash.

I have 4" bolt pattern in the rear, when i put my rear end from a 72 duster in my car in 1983, it was cheaper to buy 4" bolt pattern rims than it was to upgrade the axles. I should have have upgraded the axles...... slots are over 27 years old still looking good, I polish them with a 7 inch polisher/sander and use mothers mag polish.

Here are the ones i sold a few months back

Wheels1.jpg

And here is my 2 minutes of fame from a local TV show back around 2001 when the car was still small bolt pattern and had Chrome Slots.

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a202/dgc333/?action=view&current=Daves_Barracuda.mp4

here're mine I hate um. somebody wanna trade for some rallyes?

SCAMP.jpg

Mine bought from an FABO member. I love them. Can't find any center caps. That's ok because I enjoy telling the nit-pickers who say 'too bad the center caps are missing' that I DON'T CARE haha!!!

14 x 10's with M50-14 tires in back. Not sure what I had up front. These pix are from 1979.

032602-Duster-823-Wendevy-4.jpg

032602-Duster-823-Wendevy-2.jpg

Hello, First of all, "No" I didn't cut it up. But once I seen what a great job they did on it, I thought why not. You won't see one like t anywhere.
As repulsive as that is, it is very interesting. Got any more pics?

Got mine from a FABO member, too. Took lots of elbow grease & Mothers Polish, but they'll look good when they go on. Got the ET caps, too!

slots are some good looking wheels just kind of hard to find the right combination of size/width/offset and boltpatern on the used market

How about a little 'new school'? These are going on my '69 Dart

These are ones I run on my bracket car. Not sure what brand they are. Anybody here know? Had them since '84. No name stamped on back that I can see.

Attachments

• DSC04776.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 506
  • DSC04779.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 509
  • DSC04777.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 488
  • DSC04778.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 508
-
Back