Skin cancer....

-
Have you ever had a skin graft done ? I'm betting it's not going to happen that easy !! The one on my leg turns a nice brite Pink when exposed to any amount of sun !!!jm.02

Dude! Are you seriously wound that tight?

Prayers sent to all, and God Bless!!!!!!!!!Btw, I just found a tumor on my neck bone. (from what i read on the net, it is probably not cancerous.)

Christ man... that sucks. Hope it all goes well, all things considered.

Can we all at FABO make a pact please? Too many of us and our loved ones are getting sick, dying, in financial hard times. We all have got to stop it. (please nobody misinterpret what I am saying here - because that does have a tendency to happen)

Sorry dude. I had a pre-cancerous mole taken off the inside of my right pinky toe. Yeah, pinky toe. lol
At first it looked like a speck of dirt but it wouldn't wash off so I figured maybe I stepped on something and it would "wear" itself out. About 6-8 months later it was as round as a pencil eraser.
Went to the derm and they said they needed to take it off right there. Numbed my toe and used a round/punch type of cutter and took about a 1/4" round x 1/8" deep plug out of the inside of the toe and put 5 stitches in.
Biopsy showed 1 stage away from melanoma.
I'm like...on my feet, really?! But then I heard it can creep up on you down there and it's pretty much over if you don't catch it.

Hope everything works out!

Christ man... that sucks. Hope it all goes well, all things considered.

Can we all at FABO make a pact please? Too many of us and our loved ones are getting sick, dying, in financial hard times. We all have got to stop it. (please nobody misinterpret what I am saying here - because that does have a tendency to happen)
Thanks, I am sure it will go well. Next time that little red lump surfaces on my nose I will be going to see my current Dermo ASAP. I am in for the pact.......

Well, you know what the doctors will tell you, if you ask them. There is no cure for cancer. That's because they are only permitted to offer chemo., radiation, and surgery. Anything else and they lose their license. So they don't know about anything else, and if they did, they couldn't tell you.

So why go down that road ?

Chemo. and radiation will give you cancer. Surgery deforms and taxes your immune system, which is already trying to fight the cancer. If you weaken it much more, not a good thing.

My mother died of breast cancer.
Do you think her breasts caused her cancer ?

Removing them, may or may not, buy some time. But now she's stressed and worried. Didn't cure anything. Stress is the last thing a person needs.

I found out much later, from people who have beat it, that your body is mostly water like a swimming pool, and You have to adjust your PH.. just like a pool maint. guy would do.

Acidic -- and you're in trouble, alkaline -- and the cancer cell can't survive.

An alkaline diet helps big time.

I'm terrible at that, so I treat my water, drink more water, and I cut back on my coffee and acidic foods.

Three or four capsules to a gallon of filtered water, 600 MG. Microhydrin.
I don't sell it, but I buy it, not cheap, but it alkalines and it heals.

An antioxidant.

I could tell you how it's helped me, but if you're into doctors, I'm wasting my time. Like telling a liberal about the real obama.

If you have cancer big time, you take Cesium Chloride ( it's stronger ) and potassium for a month.

You're doctor won't have a clue. Because that's not how they make their money. And the pharmacy wants to keep making money. They actually control the business.

I know better, and I don't like band aids instead of cures. The body cures itself. I go to the doctor, but if they don't have a cure, I look elsewhere.

Take it or leave it, I don't care. I have a friend, in Hospice right now, wouldn't even try the Cesium Chloride. Doctor obama sold him. Hopefully you'l find out for yourself.

Not trying to practice medicine, just trying to relate what your body likes and what it doesn't want. I know it doesn't want liquified mustard gas-chemo.

My 2 cents. I'm done ! Hope this helps.

I have several spots along my hairline on my forehead and on my nose that I have basil cell cancers forming. My dermatologist freezes them off every year with liquid Nitrogen. Stings like hell for a few seconds but then they scab up and fall off. Only had one that required cutting with a knife. It was on my back and required only one stitch to close it up.

These are caused by damage to the cells from over exposure to the sun. I know it's hard to do, but wear a hat as much as possible and put sun block on your ears and nose. It's a hassle now, but it could save you from some ugly surgery in the future. I know two people that have had big chunks cut out of their noses, and it wasn't pretty.

Good luck!!

My father has gone through it a few times, face and ear, we will keep you in our prayers!!!

Well, you know what the doctors will tell you, if you ask them. There is no cure for cancer. That's because they are only permitted to offer chemo., radiation, and surgery. Anything else and they lose their license. So they don't know about anything else, and if they did, they couldn't tell you.

So why go down that road ?

Chemo. and radiation will give you cancer. Surgery deforms and taxes your immune system, which is already trying to fight the cancer. If you weaken it much more, not a good thing.

My mother died of breast cancer.
Do you think her breasts caused her cancer ?

Removing them, may or may not, buy some time. But now she's stressed and worried. Didn't cure anything. Stress is the last thing a person needs.

I found out much later, from people who have beat it, that your body is mostly water like a swimming pool, and You have to adjust your PH.. just like a pool maint. guy would do.

Acidic -- and you're in trouble, alkaline -- and the cancer cell can't survive.

An alkaline diet helps big time.

I'm terrible at that, so I treat my water, drink more water, and I cut back on my coffee and acidic foods.

Three or four capsules to a gallon of filtered water, 600 MG. Microhydrin.
I don't sell it, but I buy it, not cheap, but it alkalines and it heals.

An antioxidant.

I could tell you how it's helped me, but if you're into doctors, I'm wasting my time. Like telling a liberal about the real obama.

If you have cancer big time, you take Cesium Chloride ( it's stronger ) and potassium for a month.

You're doctor won't have a clue. Because that's not how they make their money. And the pharmacy wants to keep making money. They actually control the business.

I know better, and I don't like band aids instead of cures. The body cures itself. I go to the doctor, but if they don't have a cure, I look elsewhere.

Take it or leave it, I don't care. I have a friend, in Hospice right now, wouldn't even try the Cesium Chloride. Doctor obama sold him. Hopefully you'l find out for yourself.

Not trying to practice medicine, just trying to relate what your body likes and what it doesn't want. I know it doesn't want liquified mustard gas-chemo.

My 2 cents. I'm done ! Hope this helps.

A friend pushed a severe case of Hep C, supposedly the hardest to put into remission according to his docs, into remission not with the infurion(spelling?) and what ever else the docs gave him but by altering his diet, and it involved removing some of the acidic foods he lived on.....so there is some truth in this....

My thoughts are with you. My step son had a sarcoma show up on his right hand, they had to do some major surgery and grafting to get rid of it (including a nerve reloacation - now when you touch his thumb he feels it in his wrist, crazy). Watching him go through it has been tough, but the main thing I've learned is your body can can help heal you if you let it. Diet, exercise, REDUCE STRESS, these all help in conjunction with whatever treatment is needed.
The other thing that pisses me off is when we go to the Cancer Agency for appointments, and I see all these people sitting outside, some of them with IV in their arms- smoking away!!! Why bother with the treatments...
Anyway, you'll get through this, stay positive, live well and don't let it become a dark cloud. You are stronger than it is.

My thoughts are with you. My step son had a sarcoma show up on his right hand, they had to do some major surgery and grafting to get rid of it (including a nerve reloacation - now when you touch his thumb he feels it in his wrist, crazy). Watching him go through it has been tough, but the main thing I've learned is your body can can help heal you if you let it. Diet, exercise, REDUCE STRESS, these all help in conjunction with whatever treatment is needed.
The other thing that pisses me off is when we go to the Cancer Agency for appointments, and I see all these people sitting outside, some of them with IV in their arms- smoking away!!! Why bother with the treatments...
Anyway, you'll get through this, stay positive, live well and don't let it become a dark cloud. You are stronger than it is.
Thanks....I can remember going to the cancer center with my wife and seeing someone outside smoking on our way in and then watching them check in for chemo....never have understood that one.....

I had a swami cell carcenoma on my upper lip. They cut a V in the lip and then folded under a bit of the rest of the lip. It looks OK but my upper lip is thin now. The worst part is that the novacain shot was unbelievably painful. Now I know why kissing is so so pleasant. Lots of nerves in your lip.

I had a swami cell carcenoma on my upper lip. They cut a V in the lip and then folded under a bit of the rest of the lip. It looks OK but my upper lip is thin now. The worst part is that the novacain shot was unbelievably painful. Now I know why kissing is so so pleasant. Lots of nerves in your lip.
I had a shot under my upper lip once for dental work. That taught me a a few new words, damn did that hurt. Will be asking the doc this, safe to assume that with skin cancer, it they remove all of it is that the end of it? With Ernie's breast cancer they did a follow up Mammo at 6 months and then again at a year and told her that as far as that incident of cancer it is a closed case.

-
Back