skips 69 swinger resto

-
Beautiful Dart, you did a great job on it. Now...where are the pics of the green car ?

Hang-on here, I just noticed something...Are you starting to paint the floor also, those black stripes were not there before.

So how does it run?

i love it. This is an amazing restoration and what a great set of photos throughout. I wish i could have been at your side the whole time just to learn. Great job, i cant wait to see the green one!

Looks fantastic man, really great job.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE take a LOT of pictures of the green car BEFORE disassembly so crazies like me can see original cars inspection marks etc.

George

Excellent job skip.Can only imagine the hours of work and frustrating moments. Im available this Saturday to drop mine off... Hope to see it soon as our weather gets better.Take care Steve

Skip I just finished the whole thread and all I can say is WOW! Love the attention to detail.......Super work! Now take that rocket out and lay down some longer marks! Thanks for the post! Dave

Hi Guys And Girls,
Put the Dart in the Performance World Show in Toronto Ont. on the weekend and it won best in class,(A-body street stock)So that was kind of cool after all that work.Now I can just drive it and enjoy it,infact I am going to do that today as it is a beauty day out there.

Cheers
Gary

TEE_8480_DxO_raw.jpg

TEE_8403_DxO_raw.jpg

TEE_8404_DxO_raw.jpg

TEE_8485_DxO_raw.jpg

TEE_8538_DxO_raw.jpg

TEE_8550_DxO_raw.jpg

Skip,
The Dart looks awesome! I would give anything to have a 4 speed. Enjoy all your hard work, you did a fine job.

What is the plan for the green car, total factory resto.....I hope! :D

George

Thanks for the compliments from everyone.This site has a wealth of information that made my resto a lot easier,I sure know a ton more about a-bodies than I did 3 yrs ago.
I think the green 69 survivor i aquired will be mostly a factory resto with some serious performance mods,but I have to let the bank account recover for a while after the first one.
In the meantime maybe I will work on that burnout video!

Cheers

Only one thing missing that I saw.I am not sure what it is called but it bolts to the k frame and to the lower rad support.Pickey pickey.

Hey Gary - glad to see it finished. Super job - looks fantastic!

Look forward to seeing you out at Home Depot

Jon

-
Back