Slant Six Parts - What to do with them??

-

moparvinny

Reaction score
Hi -

I have a Slant Six Powertrain that I’m not going to use and I don’t want to send it to the metal scrap yard. Please PM me if you have a need for a 1970 Slant Six motor (complete), 904 trans, 7.25 rear axle, radiator, etc…

They are advertised for sale on various forums, but nobody seems to be interested. Please send me a PM. Will be calling the scrap metal companies soon to discard, if I can not find anyone interested.

If anyone requires me to ship parts, Fastenal has a third party transport service that is inexpensive to ship via pallets. It ships from my local Fastenal to a location nearest you.

Shipping cost is the issue in connecting buyers w/ sellers. You need patience to find a local buyer. Many people ask too much, then threaten to junk it all, like the "buy my kitten or I'll stomp it to death" pitch. Should be a happy medium that brings a sale. If you need the space, offer it for free, which I think is the only deal you'll get for a scrapper to come pick it up.

sell me the triangle washers and cone washers that mount the manifolds. Been looking.

sell me the triangle washers and cone washers that mount the manifolds. Been looking.

Ive got a bunch, PM me your address and ill send them your way.

Jake

-
Back