Smells like new paint in my shop.

-
Great job Stan. I love bright blue. A definate "look at me" color. Mike

Hey can you straighten the legs on that table you have the fenders on? I keep looking at that pic thinking the table's gonna collapse.

That looks great. Did you get it lookin that good paintin it outside?

Great job and the color really jumps.When ya get a chance fix those table legs,hate to see those fenders hit the ground just after ya painted them.:-D

I was thinking the exact same thing about the table legs!

Color is sweet! I had a '72 Scamp once that was about the same color!

Love the color. Had a 73 Roadrunner that color with red stripes!

Got busy and painted my dart today. It's not perfect, but it a driver not a show car. Got up a 5:00am this morning had my coffee rolled the dart out of the shop and proceeded to get-er-done!

The color is called true blue metallic. Looks really cool in the sunlight.

74%20dart%20149.jpg

74%20dart%20150.jpg

74%20dart%20154.jpg

74%20dart%20155.jpg

74%20dart%20156.jpg
Congratulations Stan :cheers::cheers:
You was a busy fellow yesterday :-D The blue does look like your other car
but more metal flake spark in it, Great Job bud, I see some even strokes going on, I was a house boy yesterday and an aeron boy :-D I can smell the fresh paint from here 8)

Congratulations Stan :cheers::cheers:
You was a busy fellow yesterday :-D The blue does look like your other car
but more metal flake spark in it, Great Job bud, I see some even strokes going on, I was a house boy yesterday and an aeron boy :-D I can smell the fresh paint from here 8)

I sure was busy! Started with the chickens in the morning and didn't stop until dinner. When it's in the sunlight the metal flake really comes out. I still have the doors and the hood to do then I'll put back together and put some more clear on it.

-
Back