Smith & Wesson model 1902 M&P

-
You should totally get a big red X for that comment young man. :poke:
I know, California is getting so bad on gun laws.
hdkkKZG.jpg

And ammo, and mags, and most any pistol that take a mag, and double action revolvers, and semi auto rifles with those little things that go up.....

If im not mistaking ?
This was the first semi auto hand gun ?
Also the 1911 was modeled after this I believe ?

Well I'm not as knowledgeable as others I'm sure .
What I can tell you is it was my great grandfathers.
He was a state patrol man.
The gun at the time was not available to general public at that time I believe ?

I was looking at an 8" Smith 29 just yesterday but I must hold off in favor of certain controversial gun parts.
I had a '29 "Silhouette Model" in .44Mag with a 10 5/8 barrel. Super nice, flawless. Just a wee bit too big for my taste.

Creedmore, crippled cockroach, or dead frog position. I understand the "Dirty Harry" stance is a little "uncomfortable" with a .44 Mag after the first shot.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSe1Bsdp7sf1z6o1iJYXcQzvA08c6hSWdoBaV4XeNLKaHT4s8nsfQ.jpg

I know, California is getting so bad on gun laws. View attachment 1715156003

I JUST bought that same shirt last week. Also bought
"I don't need a thirty round magazine to hunt deer. The second amendment is not about hunting deer."
"Trust the government? Ask an Indian"
"We protect our president, congress, judges, etc with a gun, but we protect our schools with a sign that says GUN FREE ZONE and call someone with a gun when there's a problem? "

What part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED did these people miss?

I had a '29 "Silhouette Model" in .44Mag with a 10 5/8 barrel. Super nice, flawless. Just a wee bit too big for my taste.
I had a ruger super 44 mag. redhawk once, it was a hoot to shoot. Best results were Clint Eastwood style/let it bounce.

-
Back