Snake is ill!!!!! msg from from his family

-
my thoughts and prayers are with you Snake as well as the family, friends and caregivers. Wishing a speedy recovery from Alabama, Joe

So sorry to hear this about Snake! You both are in our prayers and hoping for a full and speedy recovery for Ssssnake. You stay strong too, I know how hard it is to care for a loved one in their time of need.

Hey Snake.... I hope you are able to read all the get well wishes from your FABO family members. We are all pulling for you to make a quick and full recovery. I'm sure you will be back up and chasing Cindy around the house again in no time! Take care brother!!

Get well soon Snake! Take care. Prayers sent for a speedy recovery.

Hello everyone. Its snakes family here. We just wanted to let everyone know that snake will not be on the site for awhile. He has had 2 major strokes this past weekend. The stroke has affected the right side of his body and his speech. Currently he is in the ICU but we hope he will be moved to a room today. He is doing much better now he is up and walking and starting regain some function in his right arm/hand and his speech is slowly but surely coming along. Sunday night his first words were "no" and "f**k" lol go figure. He will be slithering back to you all in no time.

Thanks.

Snakes wife Cindy

Sorry to hear this Cindy! Hope for fast recovery! Send my best regards to him!

Cindy I'm new on this site , but I can see it is a tight knit community ! I have had my own health issues with my sight ! And I know first hand that prayer is a powerful thing ! I know I can speak for everyone , that we are all praying for him ! Keep us updated please !

Prayers sent for a speedy recovery. Get well soon Snake! tmm

Oh no!!! I'm sorry to see this thread today Cindy. Please give Don my best and let me know if either of you need anything.

Cindy,

Thanks for posting the message about Snake's strokes. It's good to know he got timely treatment, is on the mend, and will be back in due time.

You may regret his full recovery as he will probably be chasing you around the bed making up for lost time. I know from his posts that he thinks the world of you. Best wishes to you both.

hey man didn't have time to draw one out but made a quick photochop get well pic for you.

Attachments

• 1969-dodge-dart-moparartist-did-this-drawing-of-1.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 178
Very sad to hear..you will be mentioned in our prayers...fingers crossed for a swift and full recovery ....

Grassy

Hang in there Ssssssnake and wishing you a sssssssssspeedy recovery.

All the best to your family, hope everyone stays strong.

Be well!

:thumrigh: Cindy & Snake Jr........Thank you for letting us know about Ssssssssnake

I'm so sorry to read this, but also glad to hear that he's out of ICU & getting lotsa care. Prayers being sent now from AZ for him & the family :angel10:

Get better soon Don & listen to the Docs!!

-
Back