Snow Tonight in Denver

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
That's the forecast anyway. We'll see if it happens. 2"-4" here in town and 12" or more in the foothills. Were under a winter storm advisory.

Dude I am sweating kahunas here. At least I can think about it. :-D
They are still forcasting 90's for the next week.

It's 95 here today in Socal. I hope you have your wood pile chopped and ready. I just started working on my wood pile last night but I have a few more months at least till we get any snow around here. Keep warm and dry.

let the fun begin. last winter was my wifes first out of Az, where she was born and raised. just so happens last winter set a record for snow fall up here, I am never going to hear the end of it.lol....

snow.jpg

Dude I am sweating kahunas here. At least I can think about it. :-D
They are still forcasting 90's for the next week.

Here's a little something to cool you off. It was a Thundersnow that we had last spring: :)

It's 95 here today in Socal. I hope you have your wood pile chopped and ready. I just started working on my wood pile last night but I have a few more months at least till we get any snow around here. Keep warm and dry.

No wood stove here. :angry7: It's just money out of my pocket is all. It got down into the 30's last night but I didn't have to fire up the heat because I'm in a brick house. I probably will have to tonight though...

let the fun begin. last winter was my wifes first out of Az, where she was born and raised. just so happens last winter set a record for snow fall up here, I am never going to hear the end of it.lol....

Was she still walking around in shorts? :-D

Please ramcharger, do not use those 4 letter words around here. (The dreaded S... word.) I am not ready for this discussion.

I am just getting used to Summer and I am not ready for it to end.

...and tomorrow is officially the first day of Autumn. In SoCal, that means you change from the short white socks you wear with shorts to your long white socks - same shorts year 'round.
Enjoy the early snow. Better there than here. LOL.

I hear you Ramcharger. I'm in Parker and Kathy Sabin just said 2" - 10" here. I hate this. Just went out and stripped the garden including at least 15 Sunflower heads 12" in dia.

Come on Indian Summer.

Jim

This is last spring.She quit smiling when I threw her a shovel.:-D

LOL! Funny how that works....:-D

Please ramcharger, do not use those 4 letter words around here. (The dreaded S... word.) I am not ready for this discussion.

I am just getting used to Summer and I am not ready for it to end.

Most likely we might have some "stuff" on the grass is all. :-D Summer's good but I can do without the 90+ degree days. 50-75F is perfect for me. :)

...and tomorrow is officially the first day of Autumn. In SoCal, that means you change from the short white socks you wear with shorts to your long white socks - same shorts year 'round.
Enjoy the early snow. Better there than here. LOL.

I've seen it snow on the 4th of July in the mountains. That was weird, Fireworks and snow. I've also seen a good 12"+ in the first week of Sept., so this is just fine. The good news is that it never sticks around for very long. Even in January & December it melts in a couple weeks.......usually.

I hear you Ramcharger. I'm in Parker and Kathy Sabin just said 2" - 10" here. I hate this. Just went out and stripped the garden including at least 15 Sunflower heads 12" in dia.

Come on Indian Summer.

Jim

Yeah, Parker always seems to get it worse whether it's rain or snow. The bad news is the that trees haven't "leaved" yet when it snows this early. Lot's of broken limbs if people don't shake it off with a pole or something.

Sorry to hear about the garden. Indian summer will come, that's for sure. The only question is "when". :)

Gee, I'm up here in the "Great White North" and we're basking in sun and about 28* C , which is about 86* F. Kinda nice for September, get to drive the Dart to work for a couple days.

Oh, and I wear shorts 365, don't care how cold it is. Unless I'm going out somewhere with the missus, gotta look presentable :-D.

Dang Joe I need to look at you weather forecast 8)
Is this normal for the s!!! to be there this time of year ?
I enjoyed seeing that video again :-D:-D:-D
Check this out :toothy10: It rained 3 inches in one hour just 4 miles south of me yesterday and houses was flooded in town with a crazy slow moving big storm
Treva and I had sun shine and could hear thunder 8) weird for sure.
Treva and I enjoyed a day together packing and shipping things out to her customers today and all the shirts got signed by George and shipped out
She seen how come I like my Mondays to come because it is so quite and nice on the hill alone :-D=P~ She is on vacation this week.make sure your flew is clear and fire the fire place up and enjoy a RC. :happy10:

well i will be ready this year for lots of snow they say that ind is going to get there *** kicked this year:clock:

Picture 099.jpg

Picture 102.jpg

Just some on and off rain. It's a toasty 60F in the garage. Perfect! About 40 something outside....

Sorry to hear about the early snow Ramcharger, for us in northern Alberta it's usually around the 50f mark, today was 85 and 90 forecast for tomorrow. I think hookin up the boat and hookey at the lake is in order!

Sorry to hear about the early snow Ramcharger, for us in northern Alberta it's usually around the 50f mark, today was 85 and 90 forecast for tomorrow. I think hookin up the boat and hookey at the lake is in order!

Right on and enjoy! I really don't mind the snow, just all the crap the dogs track in, lol! :read2: Enjoy it while you got it!

Dang Joe I need to look at you weather forecast 8)
Is this normal for the s!!! to be there this time of year ?
I enjoyed seeing that video again :-D:-D:-D
Check this out :toothy10: It rained 3 inches in one hour just 4 miles south of me yesterday and houses was flooded in town with a crazy slow moving big storm
Treva and I had sun shine and could hear thunder 8) weird for sure.
Treva and I enjoyed a day together packing and shipping things out to her customers today and all the shirts got signed by George and shipped out
She seen how come I like my Mondays to come because it is so quite and nice on the hill alone :-D=P~ She is on vacation this week.make sure your flew is clear and fire the fire place up and enjoy a RC. :happy10:

Brother Mike,

I just dearly wish I had a fireplace! It would save me a ton of dough this time of year. The old "Kenmore" furnace I've got here eats natural gas like crazy.

It's more or less normal this time of year. I've seen it as soon as labor day and as late as the first week of November. :)

My butthead neighbor left his poor dobie out in this cold *** rain. My dogs just let me know.... He's crying......

Brother Mike,

I just dearly wish I had a fireplace! It would save me a ton of dough this time of year. The old "Kenmore" furnace I've got here eats natural gas like crazy.

It's more or less normal this time of year. I've seen it as soon as labor day and as late as the first week of November. :)

My butthead neighbor left his poor dobie out in this cold *** rain. My dogs just let me know.... He's crying......

Poor doggie.... The neighbor should be chained out in the rain.

ramcharger,

My daughter lives in Idledale and she said they was getting snow yesterday.

I know exactly were that is. I'm suprised I didn't hear about that in the news, but the weather here can be very localized.

Poor doggie.... The neighbor should be chained out in the rain.

He's not chained but has no dog house. If he's still out there in 15 minutes, I'm going to knock on the door.... He's just maybe a year old and doesn't have the coat to deal with this.

-
Back