Snowmobiling blues...

-
Everybody is seeing that little mini headache rack to catch the inside ski? And I do have a club cab truck there's no way that that ski could ever reach me without the headache rack.
They may not reach you but the people in the back seat could get their hair parted.

That thing looks like a big green grasshopper.

I still fail to see how everybody figures that inside ski is going to go through that mini headache rack through the back window where there's no passengers ever and get all away to us without the main body of the snowmobile getting stopped by the roof?

snow plows are going by, salt being spread, looks like ya better give them sleds to me.

I left Alaska just about a yea ago in Georgia now. And if it snows in Georgia I'll be in Florida. I never want to see snow again

I left Alaska just about a yea ago in Georgia now. And if it snows in Georgia I'll be in Florida. I never want to see snow again
I lived in Florida for 4 years right on the beach on the East Coast. My son was born there. I remember one year it snowed about a foot right up to the e medge of the salt water. A native friend asked how fast he should be driving when we headed to the store in his Subaru I said how fast do you want to hit that poll? He slowed down..
we drove by the Kmart and there was a cop doing cookies in the parking lot LOL as if he never seen snow before.

It may take a couple days till I can return to this project as I had my appendix out yesterday. I'm totally cool and headed back to the house here this afternoon.

It may take a couple days till I can return to this project as I had my appendix out yesterday. I'm totally cool and headed back to the house here this afternoon.
been there, done that 2 1/2 years ago..... But mine was inflamed and ready to bust. You did it to lighten up to lower your E.T.

That sucks.
Did the doctor tell you no snowmobile riding for the next two and a half years?

I get a headache looking at the little fuzzy image of the snow hopper...so I fixed it!

CEC3A0E7-D411-4DB5-9245-6A93F2347245.jpeg

Of course in typical D par fashion appendix had to give me trouble when a close friend came from Virginia to visit for a couple days before he met up with family nearby for Thanksgiving. So when I got out of the hospital yesterday I didn't take any of my pain medication cuz I wanted to take him for you know a little blast LOL anyways by the end of the day I had to take a couple to get to sleep last night LOL but I didn't get this clip to share with you and it definitely has a nice sound bite so I recommend turning up!:thumbsup:

Looks like you're ready to go ! Man, you do some nice work. sweet!
Forecast is more mountain snow this weekend. are you heading out ?

Looks like you're ready to go ! Man, you do some nice work. sweet!
Forecast is more mountain snow this weekend. are you heading out ?
Nothing planned yet just got the sleds on it today for some test fitting and some test driving around town to make sure they don't fall off.

Looks real good!

Cley
Thank you!
Still gonna try and work out some small bug's. The skis try and jam going backwards over that gap between the back of the deck and the dovetail where the ramp hangs.
And trim a lot of unnecessary plastic.

Very nice, JPar.

I realized going out west last winter why there are so many truck carried 'mobiles...... too many steep access roads need to be negotiated to get the trailheads up in the mtns. Was going to go the Cooke City MT but the only winter route is across the northern end of Yellowstone... and on that particular roads, it did not look smart at all to try it towing my 16' long enclosed trailer.

Got a foot here yesterday... but we have to try to get to KY tomorrow to do a large $$ amount of work this week. So the 'mobiles stayed in their trailer and I blew snow..... and the darned neighbors had the road cleared by noon, darn them! 1 year to retire, and I can stop being so danged responsible!

-
Back