So much for that toyota quality..

-
I have 2 friends that have been technicians for "toylete" for years..neither one owns one,they both drive dodge trucks,what does that tell ya??..they know firsthand the garbage they work on,but they do make a lot of money fixing the pieces of "crap"..heres to you:thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm:

That's why Toyota outsells Chrysler products handily?

I said the same thing to my wife when I saw a Ferd commercial where one of their cars parallel parks itself....The guy says "You don't even have to touch the wheel". CRAZY.

Haha who can't parallel park? People should learn how to drive instead of paying extra to buy a car that doesn't need them to do the driving.

I have 2 friends that have been technicians for "toylete" for years..neither one owns one,they both drive dodge trucks,what does that tell ya??..they know firsthand the garbage they work on,but they do make a lot of money fixing the pieces of "crap"..heres to you:thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm:

it tells me that your buddies probably need a truck and got employee pricing on their dodge. :)

it tells me that your buddies probably need a truck and got employee pricing on their dodge. :)

NO......... bought their trucks long before employee pricing,and they still have the original frames in them:-D:-D..can't say that for all the "toylete" frames they switched out this past year...

That's why Toyota outsells Chrysler products handily?

Big deal,i don't own anything made by chrysler..but my '70 Plymouth duster WAS made here by AMERICANS with AMERICAN parts and is owned by an AMERICAN:thumbup::thumbup:...

Sorry I got to say the 81 toy 4 wheel drive, never let me or it's previous owner down, EVER

Hauled a load of wood that lifted the front end off the ground at points.:angry7:

It's long gone, but still on the road!

We still complain when it's time to take the salmon boat (4 tons wet) out of the water, nothing works as well.

Seems to me that truck was assembled in the good old USA by some foreigners.

Now......not so much Toyota, thanks,

LCjeff

...but my '70 Plymouth duster WAS made here by AMERICANS with AMERICAN parts...

So was my 1973 Plymouth 'Cuda340, my 1967 Plymouth Barracuda convertible, and my 1968 Plymouth Barracuda coupe. But where is the closest PLYMOUTH dealer to your home? Oh, it's located in the 1990s? I thought so.

Why do you think Chrysler (they controlled Plymouth when it built our cars, by the way) got rid of Plymouth, hooked up with FOREIGNERS (Daimler is in Germany) then couldn't stay in business and hooked up with different FOREIGNERS (Fiat is in Italy)? To make better cars? Naaah... To become profitable? Obviously not. To put money in large stockholder's and AMERICAN executive's pockets? YES! We have a winner.

It sounds like you have no problem with greedy AMERICANS, just with greedy FOREIGNERS. That's your right, I guess, but it doesn't make any sense to me and I can't debate with that kind of attitude. Back to car talk.

Sorry toyota and honda lovers i have always said,when those two wannabe truck builders figure out how to make a four door crew cab pickup with a eight foot box on it.Then and only then will i consider their pickups to be anything more than pickups made and designed for women only.Dont even get me started on their cars that ALL look the same.

Sorry toyota and honda lovers i have always said,when those two wannabe truck builders figure out how to make a four door crew cab pickup with a eight foot box on it.Then and only then will i consider their pickups to be anything more than pickups made and designed for women only.Dont even get me started on their cars that ALL look the same.

Thats a neat name "CLUTCH". my brothers nickname since he was 12 has been CLUTCH. I hung it on him when he burned up the clutch in our granpas truck. He went through all his school years with that name. He started spelling it with a "K"lutch. This is how he signed his name on his homework until he graduated. He still goes by that to this day, no body knows his name is Mark. I know its not toyota related, but what the hey.

Big deal,i don't own anything made by chrysler..but my '70 Plymouth duster WAS made here by AMERICANS with AMERICAN parts and is owned by a JACKASS
jerkoff.gif
jerkoff.gif

FIXED.... lmao

I agree with stroked 340, can you belive all the mopar haters here WOW, And joe mabey you'll wake up one day As i've said before my 95 rams got 268,000 miles on it 1 clutch thats it, besides oilchanges, Wifes 2000 ram 116000 miles 1 tune up. TOYJUNKS got along way to go to catch my dodges, seeing there good for about 60,000 miles per engine replacement I ought to know as i fed and roofed my kids working on that jap junk , And it is funny how all the toyota employees don't drive em, guess they got the inside scoop like i want to live

I agree with stroked 340, can you belive all the mopar haters here WOW, And joe mabey you'll wake up one day As i've said before my 95 rams got 268,000 miles on it 1 clutch thats it, besides oilchanges, Wifes 2000 ram 116000 miles 1 tune up. TOYJUNKS got along way to go to catch my dodges, seeing there good for about 60,000 miles per engine replacement I ought to know as i fed and roofed my kids working on that jap junk , And it is funny how all the toyota employees don't drive em, guess they got the inside scoop like i want to live

You guys just sit around and make this stuff, don't you. lol

Toyota engines good for 60,000 miles..... Dream on lil cowgirl.

Glad your Dodge TRUCK is going good..... But..... American cars are true works of crap.

Then maybe you should sell yor MOPAR. We true MOPAR people wouldn't want you to drive an inferior car.

You guys just sit around and make this stuff, don't you. lol

Toyota engines good for 60,000 miles..... Dream on lil cowgirl.

Glad your Dodge TRUCK is going good..... But..... American cars are true works of crap.

I disagree. My 1988 Lincoln Mark 7 is still going strong with approximately 230,000 miles on the never opened 5.0HO. My tranny went about 215,000 miles before I decided to rebuild it for the sakes of doing so.

dude get a life man.. i'm bustin 340's balls for god sakes. drive what you want and what you have had good experiences with.. for you it may be a dodge. for me its toyotas...

you can't argue with my personal experience... my personal experience has been great with toyotas and my personal experience with dodges has sucked. thats the bottom line. if you don't like that or can't handle that then i really don't know what to tell ya.

TOYJUNKS got along way to go to catch my dodges, seeing there good for about 60,000 miles per engine replacement I ought to know as i fed and roofed my kids working on that jap junk , And it is funny how all the toyota employees don't drive em, guess they got the inside scoop like i want to live

can i have some of that good stuff that your smoking...
roll.gif

freaking chrysler isn't even a big three anymore. that are a big joke...lmao.

I disagree. My 1988 Lincoln Mark 7 is still going strong with approximately 230,000 miles on the never opened 5.0HO. My tranny went about 215,000 miles before I decided to rebuild it for the sakes of doing so.

And Pop's '92 Aerostar showing 256,000 miles on the clock. Or my Ramcharger with 173,000 miles on it cruising around on the OE clutch. I used to work on 4.0L Jeeps which had 300,000-400,000 miles on 'em. Today's lubricant's, better internal components, and FI for less cylinder wash under cold start conditions help, along with routine maintenance and how you drive it.

To me, the argument of mileage is a wash.

201000 miles. Other than brakes, water pump, tires, clutch, batteries and other wear items, it is all original.
Original starter, alternator, radiator, fuel injectors, sheet metal, wheel cylinders, brake lines, exhaust system, doesn't burn any oil and the A/C still works. Its a 318, HD 4-speed, Dana differentials.
I'll NEVER own a foreign car, and won't allow anyone living in the house to own one either.
And before anyone gets the bright idea...........the VIN plate says Chrysler Corporation. :D

The Jeep on the other hand is a Daimler/Chrysler product, but it too has over 100,000 on it, and all I've ever done to it is tires, brakes and one battery. The truck is 20 years old this March, and the Jeep is 10 years old last October. Between the two of them, we've driven the equivelent distance from earth to the moon and we're about 50,000 miles on our way back to earth! LOL
If I had to get my pregnant wife to the hospital at 3am, in the middle of winter, during a blizzard, I'll take her in the Mighty Ram Force One; my 1990 Dodge Power Ram.

George

dart early resto and disassembly57.jpg

-
Back