SoCal Car ****

-
attachment938_zpsparurks9.jpg

Man, I love them old GMC. pickups. That looks like a late 1954 model, as the earlier ones still had the split windshield.

Thanks again for actively posting. Out in the northeast its a rare occasion to see a classic drive by and it's great to see so many out in the wild, it must be great to be able to enjoy these classics on a daily basis!

Last edited:
Thanks again for actively posting. Out in the northeast its a rare occasion to see a classic drive by and it's great to see so many out in the wild, it must be great to be able to enjoy these classics on a daily basis!

I'm glad you guys enjoy the pics. I moved here from the Detroit area, so I have an appreciation for seeing these old timers still on the roads. Just wish my photography skills were better while driving at one-handed at 60-70mph in rush hour traffic while trying to take a pic lol.

Ha! I was waiting for you to spot me someday! That's me in my 70 Swinger! She's a bit of a project at the moment... Slant 6 runs like a top though while I finish up the 408!

You live in North County?

Cheers!

Ha! I was waiting for you to spot me someday! That's me in my 70 Swinger! She's a bit of a project at the moment... Slant 6 runs like a top though while I finish up the 408!

You live in North County?

Cheers!

Too funny! You have now been immortalized.

I had just gotten off the 5 onto Palomar when I saw you pull out ahead of me. I thought I lost you until I saw you in the turn lane.

Yes, I live near Palomar/Melrose.

Too funny! You have now been immortalized.

I had just gotten off the 5 onto Palomar when I saw you pull out ahead of me. I thought I lost you until I saw you in the turn lane.

Yes, I live near Palomar/Melrose.

Ha! Very cool.

Man, looking at that picture makes realize I really need to finish up the rear 1/4 work...

Post 846:..... That Mustang ,is perfect!....As always,you find sweet El Caminos... Post 847 ...:I like it! A work truck that's straight,in paint,& being used....

-
Back