SoCal Car ****

-
I went for a "test beat" in a brand new Gran National in '88.... Had a buddy that was a mgr of ghe Buick dealer. He just threw me the keys. It was the most Muscle Car like vehicle to come out since 73....I was impressed!

Arrow straight, super clean, day one '69 Road Runner.
attachment1143_zps3nw2ohrd.jpg

This was on his hood.

attachment1143a_zpskiixfumg.jpg

Spotted this Comet this morning on the 5 north.

20170627_071947_zpsophnnrtj.jpg

Love to see older iron out on the roads!

Ran into this awesome group of A Body owners at the Qualcomm Stadium Drags tonight.

20170707_222644_zpsfrzvzffo.jpg

Dude in the 74 Duster was running consistent low 8's in 1/8 mile. Pretty sweet!

Quick n dirty pic of mine:

20170707_225452_zpsxitl3lgy.jpg

Still not quite ready to make passes. It's one thing to go fast, it's another thing to be able to stop...

Try Flickr. It's free and they give you 1TB of storage. You can also link for free.

That's what I tried, still not coming up for some reason...

Any specific instructions I need to follow to be able to post on here? I tried the IMG tags just like I've used with photobucket, but not working.

That's what I tried, still not coming up for some reason...

Any specific instructions I need to follow to be able to post on here? I tried the IMG tags just like I've used with photobucket, but not working.

I'm not at my computer right now, but I believe you click on the image you want to link, then in the lower right hand corner there is a "share" button. Click that, and there should be a URL that comes up for you to copy.

-
Back