SoCal FABO 1st annual Beach Cruise & Get Together

-
Add me to the list. I'm in Downey, CA.

I'm up for any of those cruises originally mentioned, but I did notice that a few people are from San Diego. Darn...because Solvang would have been fun.

But there's quite a few events in August we can all go to as well

Check these August events out:

Rock 'N Roll Cruise In / Car Show in Torrance right next to Vic's Garage August 12th from 10 am to 2 pm located at 2335 W 208th St, Torrance, CA 90501
Mopar Car Club

Wheels & Windmills Car Show in Solvang, CA that's on the 26th of August.
Wheels 'n Windmills Car Show Solvang, California

Antique Car Club Big Bear Fun Run It's 3 days from August 11th to August 13th.
Big Bear Lake Antique Car Club Fun Run 2017

Other than that, I'm with Ken....the 16th of September would be good. Seems like most people are busy Labor Day Weekend.

Last edited:
The 16th will be better for me as well.
The Great Labor Day Cruise is Sept. 1-3 at the OC Fairgrounds and Cruisin' For A Cure is Sept. 23 same location.

Hey Jeff - Sorry, but after checking our Inland Mopar Car Club's activity calendar I'm going to have to back out of the Sept. 16th date. That's the same date as the Antelope Valley Mopar Clubs annual car show in Lancaster.
Of course, that could also be a destination for your cruise. It's a really nice afternoon/early evening all-Mopar show on a blocked-off street in downtown Lancaster. There are some very nice places to eat as well - we usually grab a late-lunch/early dinner before heading back home after the award ceremony.

If you all end up in HB, I can totally meet up and have a non alcoholic beverage anywhere! Any Barracuda Owners Group (Yahoo) members here? Ill pass this along. I know we got about 5 in the So Cal area. If you all wanted to take the 3 car Balboa ferry across Newport Harbor, that would be a cool photo op.
nqrp8o-b88448932z.120150630101210000g9pak7hv.10.jpg

I cross linked this with my BOG group so maybe a few non-member Barracuda's will show up.

I cross linked this with my BOG group so maybe a few non-member Barracuda's will show up.

That's a Yahoo Group? I wonder if there's any Duster or General A Body Yahoo Groups. I'm in other ones, but they are tool related (bandsaw, lathe, etc).

I can do it. Ending up at the Lancaster show in the afternoon sounds like it could be fun.

I can do it. Ending up at the Lancaster show in the afternoon sounds like it could be fun.
I cant see Lancaster in Sept. a place I want to have a "fun" drive to. I'm not in for that, sorry:thumbsup:

Sounds like this is definitely gaining some traction here gents.

Unfortunately Sept 16th won't work for me either as we have a company fishing trip that weekend.

I'll be sure to tell as many of my SD Mopar buddies as possible if it's a for sure date once the location is set though!

Bummed I'll miss it =/

The 16th or later works best for me. I should be back in state the 15sep. Car will not be ready though. (Thanks glass installer flake)

Any updates?

You know...Wheels n Windmills in Solvang, CA is coming up. That would make for a nice drive. Just sayin!

Looks like Saturday, September 16th will be the day!
Change your oil...check your belts and hoses....shine them up and be ready!

Jeff

Seems most are in the South.....except orioncrw in Oxnard.
What do you guys think about meeting at San Clemente and cruising North along PCH/101/5?
Driving up the 5, we can get on PCH at Dana Point for the scenic route.....
Maybe with the final destination being Huntington Beach?

Where too? I'm in.

Well.....I knew it....should have done this labor day weekend.....
I was just informed by my boss that starting next week we are back to working weekends.....I can't make it.....
Son of a beach......sorry guys....truly. If you go ahead and do it I'd love pictures....I'll be here working.....

Sorry

Jeff

I was just informed by my boss that starting next week we are back to working weekends.....I can't make it.....
Son of a beach......sorry guys....truly. If you go ahead and do it I'd love pictures....I'll be here working.....

Sorry

Jeff

See!! What did I tell ya! We should have all done a Solvang trip to Wheels n Windmills. :p That would have been a blast! By the way, it was a great show! I may post of pictures later in my other thread.

Sorry

Jeff

Jeff, you just need to call in sick and then miraculously get better.

-
Back