Some Dirt Bag

-
I remember that discussion in another thread about your dilemma there with the pills. Hopefully it works out for the best.

Keep us posted on the bike thing, and post a pic of the girls with there new bikes when they get them. I have a feeling you have a good start already.

Don't forget the cable locks. :D

Please do me one huge favor, I need your address if you send her something. She will be sending a thank you note. Pepaw and Memaw insist!

paypal sent, hope the girls have a great time on the new bikes this summer. Thanks for blessing us by letting us do this and thanks for steeping up to the plate and giving your Granddaughter the love and attention she deserves, Joe

Glad you let the FABO family help. Sent $10 for the girls.

Gunbunny

I'm in for $10.00 definitely a worthy cause. You granddaughter is adorable. She deserves to be happy.

Carl

Stole my grand daughters bike. :cussing: My granddaughter came to live with me and I started to give her an allowance. She saved her money and bought herself a bike. She hasn't had that bike 2 months yet. Someone walked right up to the front of the house, moved the trash cans and took it. She's 8 and has had a tougher life than most adults I know. The poor kid didn't even cry. She told me it (the bike) was like everything else, it just goes away. The bike wasn't even expensive, it's just the fact that it was taken that pisses me off.

I find out who took it, there will be hell to pay :rambo:. I'm not saying going on a rampage is right, but I understand!
Just don't do anything stupid or illegal, or you could be the one spending time behind bars or paying off a law suit over an inexpensive bike. Temper and pride very often makes people go from being right to being wrong, foolishly, and expensively.

The worse part is, the culprits don't learn any kind of "lesson", and you and your family get screwed even more.
Use your head, not your temper, and don't pay any attention to the people telling you what they would do.

Just don't do anything stupid or illegal, or you could be the one spending time behind bars or paying off a law suit over an inexpensive bike. Temper and pride very often makes people go from being right to being wrong, foolishly, and expensively.

The worse part is, the culprits don't learn any kind of "lesson", and you and your family get screwed even more.
Use your head, not your temper, and don't pay any attention to the people telling you what they would do.

Are you gonna shut up and help buy the girl another bicycle or just keep blubberin on yer soapbox? lol

Are you gonna shut up and help buy the girl another bicycle or just keep blubberin on yer soapbox? lol

I made one comment in the entire thread. :violent1: ONE!

...and I don't use Paypal. Not after nearly $10K in fraudulent charges earlier this year. You want money? Post an address, I'll send you a check.

...and I don't use Paypal. Not after nearly $10K in fraudulent charges earlier this year. You want money? Post an address, I'll send you a check.

He did, after some of us that insisted on helping.

Cheyanne c/o
Chris Padgett
126 Shady Ln
Amelia, Oh 45102 :D

Can't blame you on the PP, that's down right dirty.

Oh, and BTW, that was some well seated blubberin'.

He did, after some of us that insisted on helping.

Cheyanne c/o
Chris Padgett
126 Shady Ln
Amelia, Oh 45102 :D

Got it. Thanks.

Can't blame you on the PP, that's down right dirty.
Yeah... they missed 5 figures by $2.00. I got the call while I was at the Gator Nationals in March. What a fiasco that was.

Oh, and BTW, that was some well seated blubberin'.

Thank you, At least someone appreciated some good advice. ;)

paypal sent, hope the girls have a great time on the new bikes this summer. Thanks for blessing us by letting us do this and thanks for steeping up to the plate and giving your Granddaughter the love and attention she deserves, Joe

X2 :thumleft:
Dallas

Yeah well, you're always poppin um off at me. I figured turnabout is fair play. lol

Thank you, At least someone appreciated some good advice. ;)

And more blubberin. You just caint take it when somebody pokes YOU with your own stick. lol

And more blubberin. You just caint take it when somebody pokes YOU with your own stick. lol

:axe:

...and there's no "i" in can't.

neener_neener.gif

Donation has been sent via PayPal.

I hope the members that are doing this helps her to understand that there are many caring people out there and everything just doesn't go away. May God bless her.

$10 sent for each girl.

Hopefully you can buy her a better one than what was stolen.

She's a beautiful girl and deserves to have a few nice things to play with.

Cheyanne will have something in the mailbox shortly. Thanks for letting us help make something good come out of something bad.

-
Back