Some new pics

-

hotrodhoodlum

X Nostalgia Drag Racer
Reaction score
Got her out yesterday and did some drive way testing .

[ame="http://youtu.be/oBcY8Ga-Wbg"]http://youtu.be/oBcY8Ga-Wbg[/ame]

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 510
  • 011.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 513
  • 006.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 507
  • 008.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 499
  • 012.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 515
  • 013.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 559
great "coffee getter"....I like the flavored creamers myself

Thanks Im going to get the Trans Brake hooked up today but I dont think I will test that in the Drive Way LOL

I all ways had a bad dream about going through the back of the garage doing a hole shot in the drive way. Wow when you get older you think of these things 20 years ago what the hell lets do it

I have never really launched in my garage mostly becuase its smooth concrete but there are a lot of burnout marks from trying to get over the bump at the door...that 3000 stall converter doesn't like getting stopped by that bump. and before i get told that I am stupid for doing it you should know that my garage is fifty feet long and the car barley moves when the tires spin.

That really is a cool looking car Alot of hours
Went into building it.
Thanks for sharing

New Control Panel installed and reiwred and new battery Box

Before and After

Attachments

• 006 (2).jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 366
  • 003.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 337
  • tt.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 324
man that's real nice work you're doing. may i suggest if you already didn't do it is wire thru metal needs a rubber grommet and maybe you might want to consider a locking dip-stick. keep up the great work. you have a very nice hotrod.

What a bad *** ride! Love it!

Thanks for sharing..

Ma Snart

Attachments

• Mopar_02b_1000.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 265
I see its a nhra rule that a locking transmission dipstick is required for 10.99 and quicker. Didnt know this thanks
Tommy

man that's real nice work you're doing. may i suggest if you already didn't do it is wire thru metal needs a rubber grommet and maybe you might want to consider a locking dip-stick. keep up the great work. you have a very nice hotrod.

-
Back