Someone please help me

-
Sounds like a flux capacitor issue to me. Could be the plutonium chamber, but not likely. Check your time circuits.

Will do, I mean no disrespect, I also don't know how to setup a YouTube account but trying now, if I can figure it out I'll have a night video with a walk over on my setup

With the car not running take the air filter off hold the choke flap open look down there and pump the gas with your hand and see if it squirts fuel.. if the accelerator pump isn't squirting gas in a nice big stream of it it's likely the accelerator pump in the carburetor...

Post a picture of what you have please. You don't have to have youtube for that. Post them right to the site.

Okay. that's a start. Now, what exactly did you get a 318 out of? Where have you set the baseline timing at? I take it the stock two barrel still has the factory choke setup on it.

Last edited:
We're gluttons for punishment. All of us.

Everything is stock on the 318 Mopar except for the fuel pump the distributor water pump and thermostat along with the original V6 Mustang radiator, buddy of mine said it came from a 83 d150 came with 727

Okay, before going any farther, I suggest running a compression test. All plugs removed, ignition disconnected, and carburetor wired open and making sure the choke plate is open, too. Need to check the basic mechanicals first before potentially throwing money in the wrong place. This is square one in the diagnostic steps, Any ideas how many miles on the eighteen and if the timing chain set has ever been changed?

Everything is stock on the 318 Mopar except for the fuel pump the distributor water pump and thermostat along with the original V6 Mustang radiator, buddy of mine said it came from a 83 d150 came with 727
What carburetor? 2bbl or 4? Everyone here is trying to help but your not giving us much to go by. The term "stock" doesn't help at all since there are tons of variations of stock.

With all of the millions of Ford engines in junk yards that would be an easy, plug and play drop-in, I can't imagine why you would put in a 318. I am honestly not trying to be a jerk, I am just trying to understand.

With all of the millions of Ford engines in junk yards that would be an easy, plug and play drop-in, I can't imagine why you would put in a 318. I am honestly not trying to be a jerk, I am just trying to understand.
He could maybe be a ripper... its Still a Mopar! How many **** LS swaps are there? Piss on that! Lol. I no way attacking you Sir!

Just get us a picture soon as you're able to.

-
Back