Someone's stirring up the Bees Nest about "you" doing the work at Self-checkouts

-
I've been screaming that for years what's going to happen if people can't use their ATM card to get a gallon of milk for their 2-year-old your average soccer mom and office dweller is going to be freaking the hell out! They won't be able to deal with it
Just before Xmas back in the mid 2000s, I went into a big shopping store ( Target ) and there were a whole bunch of trolleys, filled with stuff, abandoned at the checkouts. The FPos ( digital payment system) had gone down and because people had virtually no cash on them to pay, they just left the trolleys and walked out of the store.

Yeah man you're absolutely right you know actually people here ( I imagine y'all have it there), they can just wave their damn phone up by the card reader and that'll automatically pay right out of their account, but what's the cell phones aren't green enough for all the citizens I'll probably just want to put the chip in your hand....
Yep, we have the same issue here.
A chip in your hand? Sure, why not, it's more convenient than having to carry a phone!! Lol!
And a clue? You don't need at have a clue when you have SIRI !!! Lol

Yep, we have the same issue here.
A chip in your hand? Sure, why not, it's more convenient than having to carry a phone!! Lol!
And a clue? You don't need at have a clue when you have SIRI !!! Lol
Siri isn't that that robot hooker that takes pictures of your daughter and wife when they're running around the house naked and he's dropped on you electronically and sends it up to the Puppet Master somewhere?

Just before Xmas back in the mid 2000s, I went into a big shopping store ( Target ) and there were a whole bunch of trolleys, filled with stuff, abandoned at the checkouts. The FPos ( digital payment system) had gone down and because people had virtually no cash on them to pay, they just left the trolleys and walked out of the store.
Yeah that's crazy man and that shows you how quick it would be to shut everything down! I just hope nobody's there went without any medicine or food they desperately needed because of that that's some BS Man!

I've been screaming that for years what's going to happen if people can't use their ATM card to get a gallon of milk for their 2-year-old your average soccer mom and office dweller is going to be freaking the hell out! They won't be able to deal with it
Keep cash on hand, believe me, you'll wish you had

Well the only thing about that if there's an actual collapse paper money ain't going to do you any good....
If for any reason that the power would be knocked out, plastic will be useless. I wasn't talking about a collapse, like you said money would be useless if that was to happen

If for any reason that the power would be knocked out, plastic will be useless. I wasn't talking about a collapse, like you said money would be useless if that was to happen
Amen Brother, and it wouldn't matter what form of money that was in whether it was credit cards debit cards or cash no one would care at that point

-
Back