Sometimes We Need Verbal Punctuation...

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
A car full of Irish nuns is sitting at a traffic light in downtown Dublin, when a bunch of rowdy drunks pull up alongside of them.
"Hey, show us yer tits, ya bloody penguins!", shouts one of the drunks.

Quite shocked, Mother Superior turns to Sister Mary Immaculata and says, "I don't think they know who we are. Show them your cross."

Sister Mary Immaculata rolls down her window and shouts, "Piss off, ya fookin' little wankers, before I come over there and rip your balls off!"

Sister Mary Immaculata then rolls up her window, looks back at Mother Superior quite innocently, and asks, "Did that sound cross enough...?"

Sometimes a little verbal punctuation may help with the understanding...

A car full of Irish nuns is sitting at a traffic light in downtown Dublin, when a bunch of rowdy drunks pull up alongside of them.
"Hey, show us yer tits, ya bloody penguins!", shouts one of the drunks.

Quite shocked, Mother Superior turns to Sister Mary Immaculata and says, "I don't think they know who we are. Show them your cross."

Sister Mary Immaculata rolls down her window and shouts, "Piss off, ya fookin' little wankers, before I come over there and rip your balls off!"

Sister Mary Immaculata then rolls up her window, looks back at Mother Superior quite innocently, and asks, "Did that sound cross enough...?"

Sometimes a little verbal punctuation may help with the understanding...

:rofl::rofl: good one indeed

LOL that is excellent!! And what little I know about nuns, not completely out of character!!

An American guy drops into a Scottish bar in Scotland and sits next to two large women. While he's drinking he notices that these two girls have a heavy Scottish accent. After a few drinks he politely asks, "Are you girls from Scotland." One of the women, who is obviously a little drunk, turns to him and says, "It's Wales you idiot!!!" So the guy takes another drink and politely asks,
"Are you whales from Scotland??"

An American guy drops into a Scottish bar in Scotland and sits next to two large women. While he's drinking he notices that these two girls have a heavy Scottish accent. After a few drinks he politely asks, "Are you girls from Scotland." One of the women, who is obviously a little drunk, turns to him and says, "It's Wales you idiot!!!" So the guy takes another drink and politely asks,
"Are you whales from Scotland??"

There was one more line to that story when I heard it.
The last line was, '...and that's the last that he remembered'

-
Back