south bay welding or fabricating shop

-

sic71dart

Reaction score
I have tried this before but I am shooting again, I need to get the cage, subframe connectors and torque boxes welded on my car and I need some recommendations on who can do the work in the south bay. I have called Goodies and they said they wont do cages due to some liability issues.. fine by me if they don't want my business. Magnum Force has yet to get back to me to give me a quote so if I don't hear back from them I would like some other options.

You still lookin for an install? my buddy is a fabricator/welder out of his garage. We did my 8pt cage in my dart along with the Mini tub last summer hes also done a 68 Tempest 8pt cage an built a ton of rock crawler rigs with exo cages. Let me know if your interested where in South San jose off cottle an ST.

MIKE

Did you ever find a good weld shop for your car? I'm looking right now also. I need subframe connectors welded in, torque boxes, and brackets for my front sway bar. I'm currently talking to Reinneger's who did some suspension work for me, but I haven't seen the quality of their welds. If you have found another shop that does good work I would love to hear it. I also was going to look at Magnum Force, but I heard 2 bad reviews on weld quality (not sure if they're true) and have steered clear so far.

There have been several places around the Bay Area for years that have done this kind of work, but I don't know if they are still around. Anything like that I try to do myself or have my son do.

You might try Campbell Auto Restoration. I'm not sure if they do that sort of thing or not, but it's worth a phone call.

Contact info:

Campbell Auto Restoration and High Performance Center
260 Cristich Ln # A1, Campbell, CA 95008-5416

408-371-5522

thanks, Campbell auto restoration is on my list, but they are a full restoration shop and a bit pricey.

-
Back