spam vs scrapple

-

iggys68dart

Reaction score
lets get it on yankees lol i like mine cold or fried or even better deep fried or even dehydrated but best is cooked in a pan with two sides of toast just waiting to smother all that spam goodness with a lil mayo yum yum bring it scrapple boys

Isn't that like choosing your favorite child. Porky goodness vs the only thing that Pennsylvania ever contributed to the world? (From PA, originally)

Spam and eggs is awesome!!! Scrapple looks like something scary, atleast spam is innocently shaped like a box of meat. LOL

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE"]YouTube - Monty Python - Spam[/ame]

I've been waiting for a chance to use this one.

:spam2::spam1:

Isn't that like choosing your favorite child. Porky goodness vs the only thing that Pennsylvania ever contributed to the world? (From PA, originally)
HEY!!!!
martin guitars
yuengling lager (americas oldest brewery)
bassetts ice cream (americas oldest ice cream co.)
and the york HD plant

spam & scrapple
love them both,
just not together

Spam wins but has to be done right, a little crispy around the edges....not cold out of the can:wack::puker:

I'd have to give the edge to scrapple on flavor (actually, souse - if it's spicy), but SPAM is prettier.That's important if you want your guests to feel like they are getting the best. Presentation is everything in upscale catering. I would only use SPAM for the high-class events I host. (dang, where is that sarcasm font?)

Spam fried up in alot of butter, man o man thats hits the spot

I live under a mushroom and have never heard of Scrapple till I read this. I assume it is similar to Spam.

I'd have to give the edge to scrapple on flavor (actually, souse - if it's spicy), but SPAM is prettier.That's important if you want your guests to feel like they are getting the best. Presentation is everything in upscale catering. I would only use SPAM for the high-class events I host. (dang, where is that sarcasm font?)
lol

Scrapple, toughly (not lighly) sauteed in a garlic butter sauce. Yeah. I'm originally from Penn and MD.

-
Back