Special from memike

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I want to thank every member here for all the great memories yall have gave me this year and I want to send out a big Marry Christmas and Happy new year to each and every one of you for letting me hang my hat here and enjoy my life each and every day
I have received so much from my friends and members here and I want to thank all of you for the happiness you have put in my life again this year :cheers:

As most of you know I don't leave the hill much and keep my life simple and happy, It makes me and the people around me happy to see that I have a place in life here among the best of the best old farts, men and ladies and young guns here :happy10:

It has been a great ride hear seeing thing's from all around the world :cheers:

Merry Christmas and Happy new year
From Mike,Treva,Mike JR. Creed and my granddaughter Macy

As you can see I have been blest by many folks here :happy10::happy10:

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 121.jpg

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 122.jpg

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 123.jpg

Ralley's 004.jpg

Merry Christmas Mike
Hope you and your family have the best Christmas ever

Mike,
Merry Christmas to you and your family! You're truely a blessing to everyone on FABO! :cheers: This place just wouldn't be the same without you. :read2:

Stay safe and warm.

Your friend to the north,
Wylde1.

Merry Christmas! and Happy New Year!

quote::: Mike,
Merry Christmas to you and your family! You're truely a blessing to everyone on FABO! This place just wouldn't be the same without you.

Hey I was going to say that but Wylde beat me to it. He's right though Mike, FABO wouldn't be the same with you and your family. Merry Christmas Mike and a Happy New Year.

quote::: Mike,
Merry Christmas to you and your family! You're truely a blessing to everyone on FABO! This place just wouldn't be the same without you.

Hey I was going to say that but Wylde beat me to it. He's right though Mike, FABO wouldn't be the same with you and your family. Merry Christmas Mike and a Happy New Year.

As stated before, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family, Memike. You're a FABO legend!

Thanks Mike! Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all here!

Thanks to all for your advise and support. Without this sight I would have lost faith many times.

Heres to FABO and it's folks for helpin to keep the dream alive!

May the new year bring you peace,prosperity and health.

Merry Christmas Mike and all the family. Just kickin back watching the great oklahoma blizzard of 2009 and drinking a few barly pops.

Merry Christmas, memike and family!
Wow I woke up from a well needed nap and I am honored :cheers: Thank you ramenth

All the best up on the Hill!
Thank you Dartman, The hill has been blest :happy10:

Merry Christmas to you and your family memike.
Thank you

Thanksssssssssss Southward buddy.Merry Christmass,and have a happy New Year.
Thank you my Norther buddy :happy10: to cool 8)

Merry Christmas to all your loved ones and thanks for always setting a positive tone here on FABO. And thanks for sharing all your great photography too.

-
Back