Spending less time on FABO

-
My thanks to the mods who do a fine job.

The vast majority of posters are polite and helpful.

There are ALWAYS going to be some people who forget their manners and express themselves on forums in ways they would never dream of doing in person. There will also be a few who just don't have any manners at all. Bad parenting and/or bad genetics I guess.

I have been attacked here by that type. I take it as a challenge to maintain good character and not descend into their world. There are creative ways to respond and diffuse situations. So far its worked for me. Those who have a thin skin should steer clear.

I will continue to enjoy exhanges with the members here. The collective knowledge base is amazing and the workmanship on display is highly entertaining.

Great site, with great mod's. I don't post alot, but I do read alot. It appears to me, that most people that have a problem, are the problem.

You are right! A lot of bitching about stupid ****! Especially about the car shows that pop on tv.If you don't like it DON'T watch them just shut your mouths and let others watch them without having to read about what everybody else don't like about them. RANT FRIGGING OVER!!!!

Free Avatar pic :D

Attachments

• donkey.jpeg
    4.2 KB · Views: 221
Can we post particular user names we find in need of help in the politeness area?

Yes certainly you can, just click the report a post button and we will have a look at it and if we agree we'll have a heart to heart. Or just PM one of us with your concern and any link to the example. :violent1:

Yes certainly you can, just click the report a post button and we will have a look at it and if we agree we'll have a heart to heart. Or just PM one of us with your concern and any link to the example.

To clarify - THIS:
report.gif
is the report button...

I think this is a great site. Just like in real life you just gotta ignore the idiots . You know my dad always told me when I was a kid " if you don't got something good to say keep it to yourself" I think that pretty much covers it.

I think this is a great site. Just like in real life you just gotta ignore the idiots . You know my dad always told me when I was a kid " if you don't got something good to say keep it to yourself" I think that pretty much covers it.

Well said

There are ALWAYS going to be some people who forget their manners and express themselves on forums in ways they would never dream of doing in person. There will also be a few who just don't have any manners at all. Bad parenting and/or bad genetics I guess.

Good parenting. It's becoming less common.

I want to thank the Mods too, especially Joey and Adam, I don't know how they just don't hit the "power down" button sometimes especially the comment concerning our percieved Vendetta against StrokerScamp which was crap by the way. How does the saying go, "Most of mans ill's are brought on by himself" Anyway I just wanted to say that for the last 2 months I've been away from a high speed connection so I only looked in every once and awhile and did notice that over the last 6 weeks, but for a few minor blowouts, you all conducted yourselves in an almost hospitable manor (almost all). That alone makes the Mods job easier so therefore thank you.

Terry

Maybe we take up a collection and buy some skirts for the ones who get their feelings hurt.....geez-o-pete (I swore off cussing)

of course I'm still a fan of the ol' bottlerocket under the outhouse door....kinda brings 'ya back to reality....except it's a little tuff to do here on the internet

Maybe we take up a collection and buy some skirts for the ones who get their feelings hurt.....geez-o-pete (I swore off cussing)

of course I'm still a fan of the ol' bottlerocket under the outhouse door....kinda brings 'ya back to reality....except it's a little tough to do here on the internet

Not an outhouse but close :pottytra:

-
Back