SRT8 Hellcat

-

65Vart

Reaction score
I'm liken this a LOT!!! Finally Mopar brings a bigger gun!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJhyc8rhVoA"]First Look: 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat - YouTube[/ame]

Good thing there's a key fob that limits the power when your kids are driving. Wouldn't want then to have more than 500hp, ya know, to keep them safe.

Good thing there's a key fob that limits the power when your kids are driving. Wouldn't want then to have more than 500hp, ya know, to keep them safe.

Don't you mean when the wife is driving?

Wife and Kids would never drive that car. Screw that! If you want a totaled car or a dead family have at it.

that car would scar the **** outta my wife! LOL I'm ITS only DRIVER.... that is, if I EVER got one!

Sadly, we know that they have a "bigger" bullit with lots more powder. they just have ta pull 'em head out their asses and use the damned thing!

Hellcat 707 Hp

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fhnO95drbA&feature=youtu.be"]SRT Hellcat Performance - YouTube[/ame]

About damn time they stepped into the game! They kept fckinnn round and lost all kinds of sales over that one!

I will be going to test drive one as soon as they are on the lot if they ever make it there. I am guessing they might have a Lottery on them with huge Dealer Mark ups on top of Suggested Retail Price.

About damn time they stepped into the game! They kept fckinnn round and lost all kinds of sales over that one!

I will be going to test drive one as soon as they are on the lot if they ever make it there. I am guessing they might have a Lottery on them with huge Dealer Mark ups on top of Suggested Retail Price.

Grab them while you can. Last time a car like this came out it was the 03-04 Cobra's and they were only out for 2-3 years before they took the superchargers off. And now if you buy one they are beat to hell.

I was about to post about the hp announcement.

I was very skeptical when I first heard that it was supposed to compete with the Shelby but chrysler has surprised me. As long as it stays under 90,000 then I will be proud to stand up for mopar in the new horsepower battles!

Grab them while you can. Last time a car like this came out it was the 03-04 Cobra's and they were only out for 2-3 years before they took the superchargers off. And now if you buy one they are beat to hell.

What do you mean they were only out 2-3 years before they took the Superchargers off??

I will be going to test drive one as soon as they are on the lot if they ever make it there.

Good luck. Most dealers won't even let you sit in a car like that until it's in your name. I wasn't allowed to pull my GT500 out of the showroom until it was in my name.

Good luck. Most dealers won't even let you sit in a car like that until it's in your name. I wasn't allowed to pull my GT500 out of the showroom until it was in my name.[/QUOTE said:
Lol...... Ill show up with 100K Cashiers Check made out to the Dealer. I bet they offer me a hummmmmmer too!

Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Is The Most Powerful Muscle Car Ever -- 707 hp!

July 1, 2014 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The all-new 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT, with its supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI Hellcat engine, produces an unprecedented 707 horsepower and 650 lb.-ft. of torque, making it the most powerful Challenger ever, Dodge's most powerful V-8 ever and the most powerful muscle car ever.

The Challenger's new 6.2-liter Supercharged Hellcat engine is also the first factory supercharged HEMI, as well as Dodge and SRT's first application of V-8 supercharger technology. For the first time in Chrysler Group history, the all-new 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT with a Hellcat engine comes standard with two key fobs -- red and black. The red key fob is the only key that can unlock the full 707 horsepower and torque potential of the Challenger SRT Hellcat engine; while the black key fob limits the driver to a reduced engine output of 500 horsepower.

In addition to the awe-inspiring 707 horsepower of the new Hellcat HEMI, the new 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat has been redesigned and totally re-engineered to be the most true-to-form muscle coupe on the market with performance-enhancing technologies inside and out, including the new TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission and an all-new interior inspired by the classic 1971 Challenger.

The Dodge and SRT brands now offer the most complete lineup of muscle cars in the market, including the new 2015 Dodge Challenger SXT with its standard powerful and fuel-efficient Pentastar V-6 engine combined with the TorqueFlite eight-speed transmission that delivers 300 horsepower and an estimated 30 miles per gallon; the 2015 Dodge Challenger R/T with the high-torque 5.7-liter HEMI now paired with the TorqueFlite eight-speed or six-speed manual transmission; and the all-new 6.4-liter HEMI Challenger Scat Pack that delivers 485 horsepower and 475 lb.-ft. of torque with the TorqueFlite eight-speed or six-speed manual.

The 2015 Dodge Challenger and Challenger SRTs are built at the Brampton, Ontario, Assembly Plant and will start arriving in Dodge dealerships in the third quarter of 2014.

They won't be cheap!! Man o man that things going to be fun.

Good luck. Most dealers won't even let you sit in a car like that until it's in your name. I wasn't allowed to pull my GT500 out of the showroom until it was in my name.

Need to find a new dealer.

I worked at a performance Ford dealer. We were shipping out GT500's two are three a week. P51's about one a month. Test drive all you want. Took a deposit to weed out the dreamers, but you didn't have to buy it before you decided you wanted it.

Lol...... Ill show up with 100K Cashiers Check made out to the Dealer. I bet they offer me a hummmmmmer too!

I showed up with 70k cash to buy mine and still wasn't driving it until the title work was done. Maybe dealers are different there. At the same time I'm glad though. The ECU limits boost for the first like 10 or 15 miles. So when I rolled out of the showroom with 4 miles I knew I would be the first one to send the boost through the roof :)

-
Back