standing on the fence.........help me decide!

standard or sharktooth grille?

• Total voters
-
.....................My duster is Panther Pink..............has the standard grill........but i do like the look of the s t in a pink car.......kim........

Sell the sharktooth AND the stocker and covert it over to a '71 Demon :snakeman:

The 70 340 grille does have its unique look. with the argent surround and the black center with the extra chome trim and the plymouth emblem in the center. I sort of like the look with the 70 stripes.

If your going with the 71 stripes and the v24 black out and the 340 wedge decal use the ST. it would be more fitting.

The 70 grille should be used with the factory hood or twin scoops body color. no laser stripe, or use a snorkle body color. Just what I would do. Picture it pink with the 70 swinger scoops body color with the chome bezels and the 340 emblems on the scoops. use a 71 hood for the correct inner and factory hood pins. also painted sport mirrors. A go wing not a gull wing. or no wing at all looks better from the back with the 70 tail stripe. Just another thought.

My 70 will have the 70 stripes I already have a two 71's and every duster cloned uses the 71 stripes. I am sick of seeing them.

The pink 70 above just needs to lose the black roof and add a performance hood package from the 70 swinger. I don't care for white with pink or the pink stripes above. just some more input you don't have to agree.

I painted my 71 Duster Vitamin-C orange . It came Bahama yellow and there is 4 in are area. They never built a 71 V24 Vitamin-C , so I did. My 70 came B5 blue. I am probably going with a different year color and change the tone. But it will be dressed as a 70.

Attachments

• dus2.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 114
  • DSCF0095.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 107
I like the Sharks Tooth but to each there own I like the way it came if doing day one if custom both look great

The front of my car and the Johnny Lighting toy made in copy of my car see the Licience Plate

Attachments

• $(KGrHqQOKo0E0flOvQubBNbCumJUn!~~_12.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 95
  • $(KGrHqJ,!l!E2EgPVKO5BNwEdR1L,Q~~_3.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 96
Wouldn't an original 340 '70 Duster have the sharktooth grill? What options got you the sharktooth?

I love the look of the sharktooth grill. I'd have to go with that one.

^^^ 70 was not offered with it. 71 and 72 twisters and 340 cars only had it

use it or lose it...

MAXintrailer.jpg

Can't go wrong with sharktooth and '71 stripes. That's what I had on my pink Duster so I might be partial to it.

-
Back