start wyotech

-

thanson_mopar

Reaction score
well, im heading out to wyotech on thursday morning. Its going to be quite a drive from here out to laramie. should be fun, i finally get to go to school for what ive been doing since i was 12 and i cant see myself doing anything else. Im taking Auto Tech, buisness, Chassis fab., custom metal working (hot rod fab). cant wait to start, my first class will be on monday. im going to have to leave my duster and my harley here :(, but i guess i will have to get by without them for a while. i wont be posting on here for a while because i wont have a computer for a couple of months, money is tight. but Id also like to say thank you to all the members on here that have helped me out, especially rob (rumblefish360) whos always got an answer to a question as alot of you know.

Good luck! Sometimes I wish I had gone that route. Sounds like I could actually have fun learning! I spent 4 years at Clemson and couldnt wait to get out!!

Just think, back in the old days who would of thought going to school could be fun? No kidding; enjoy yourself and have a great time learning a trade that you enjoy. Best of luck to ya!!!:thumblef::thumbrig::wave:

You are going to love Wyoming..."Its like no place on earth". Cool country down that way. If your up north stop in I'll buy you a burger....

Wyo-Tech has a great reputation here in Denver and many of the grads end up in high line dealers like BMW, Jaguar, Lexus etc.

Good luck in your chosen field. You seem like a smart guy who has been making good choices for yourself and this seems like one more.

I have an old computer I'd be willing to donate to you, but it's no power house. It would be fine for surfing and e-mailing though. I'm sure I could scrape up a keyboard and mouse too. You would need to supply your own monitor. You can find a crt for free on craigslist. PM me and I'll make arrangements.

dude ur gonna love it
im also in school right now
i go to hedgecock racing acadamy to be a chassis builder
thats all iv ever wanted to do
u will love everybit of it. if if their anthing liek my school ur gonna learn ALOT

Tate! This is freakin awesome! Good luck and knock'em dead. Theres a few FABO members allready there I beileve.

Good luck with your studies. Have only heard good things about that school. Pay close attention to the instructors. They are there for a reason. There is a lot of knowledge to be gained at a good trade school.

Congratulations Tate! It's finally here. Man, am I jealous. You are going to have an experience of a lifetime out there. As Ramcharger said, if you want to piece a computer system together, let us know. Who knows, down the line, you might be building cars for some of us.

You are going to love Wyoming..."Its like no place on earth". Cool country down that way. If your up north stop in I'll buy you a burger....

lol, i acually will probably be going to gillette on some of the weekends, my cousin lives there and ill be helping him work on his 70 challenger

Congratulations Tate! It's finally here. Man, am I jealous. You are going to have an experience of a lifetime out there. As Ramcharger said, if you want to piece a computer system together, let us know. Who knows, down the line, you might be building cars for some of us.

Wyo-Tech has a great reputation here in Denver and many of the grads end up in high line dealers like BMW, Jaguar, Lexus etc.

Good luck in your chosen field. You seem like a smart guy who has been making good choices for yourself and this seems like one more.

I have an old computer I'd be willing to donate to you, but it's no power house. It would be fine for surfing and e-mailing though. I'm sure I could scrape up a keyboard and mouse too. You would need to supply your own monitor. You can find a crt for free on craigslist. PM me and I'll make arrangements.

thanks for the encouragment, i am very thankful for the offer but ill have to wait till i get out there till i can get ahold of a computer. (just to get settled in first). you guys are great, thats what i love about this site.

Tate, I can't remember off hand. I hate to say, "Do a search for it." but I think that is how you'll find them.

And -
especially rob (rumblefish360) whos always got an answer to a question as alot of you know.
LOL thanks, I at least hope I can help and better yet, allways be correct. Ha ha ha ha. HEY! That is what were here for right. Just helpin out.
I have a long list myself to those I need to thank.
I'll have to write it down for after the resto thread is done........Might take a page or two.

-
Back