stock 383 mufflers?

-

Gerry Holmes

Reaction score
Does anyone know from experience what part numbers of a national muffler manufacturer, that will give my 1967 383 Barracuda the same sound that it would have had coming new from Chrysler? Thanks Gerry

Does anyone know from experience what part numbers of a national muffler manufacturer, that will give my 1967 383 Barracuda the same sound that it would have had coming new from Chrysler? Thanks Gerry

I use to use Walker brand to get the stock sound, but i checked their website and they ony list replacements for 70-74 E body's? Not sure if they have a universal in the proper size for that application?

Hopefully another member will have a suggestion?

I do love the stock sound, even with a little cam:smile:.

can check in a old walkercatalog tomorow if there is anything listed for a bigblock abody,if i can just remember it:)

http://www.accurateltd.com/ this is the place to go. Nice stuff. They have factory replacement mufflers or ones that look like them with a little more flow. I bought a whole exhaust system from them for my 67 383 auto.

edit ... only the hipo 273 had the single exhaust .

But as posted above Accurate LTD. would be the place to go to get something that resembled the stock system .

anyone have Accurate LTD mufflers ?

-
Back