STOLEN 66 DART HARDTOP

-

InItSwingIt

Reaction score
Someone loaded my Dart onto a trailer and stole it last night. In the SF bay area, Santacruz mountians. Its a long shot, but if you see it clobber the guy for me. Its white/blk interior, 2 door no post, minir rust in rear wheel wells, good floors, good trunk, good sheetmetal all around. Its the car in my profile pic.

Yeah. I dont even know where to begin. Ive had it for awhile, got a good deal on it, and as theese things appreceate ill likely never be able to afford to replace it.

BIG and better pictures man. DO you really want this found? We need all the help you can give us.

BIG and better pictures man. DO you really want this found? We need all the help you can give us.

7glJHu1

Im not a big interweb guy. Those are really the only two pics i have.

My dads sportster got pinched from the same property last year and it was in 200 pieces by the time it was found. Fuckin meth heads.

You made a full police report? Maybe you'll luck out and it will be found. Good luck!
I have to call in the AM. Like i said, when my pops bike got pinched they couldent care less. A stolen car around here is like litter in thier eyes.

I appreceate the sentiment tho.

Give us any possible identifiable markings or damage that would set yours apart from similar cars. Anything. Since you don't have many pictures, anything at all would help.

Will be on the lookout here in Northeast.
They'll probably try to part it out or sell it.
Hope it is located, and whomever had the balls to take it!

We'll keep checking the usual internet places like market place and craigslist. If they are meth heads hopefully when they blow up their trailer the car won't be close.

For $350 a year if my car gets pinched I'm getting 15K.. if there's some good that comes out of this let this be a lesson to others it's cheap insurance... I pay more than that for liability for my daily driver...
With that said I hope that the car is found and the people that did it get everything they deserve....

For $350 a year if my car gets pinched I'm getting 15K.. if there's some good that comes out of this let this be a lesson to others it's cheap insurance... I pay more than that for liability for my daily driver...
With that said I hope that the car is found and the people that did it get everything they deserve....
Yep, I have had bad dreams about opening up the garage door to find a big empty space. That wouldn't be fun but a single call to my agent and a check would be on the way.

Damn, that sucks big time. I do hope you get it back, you never know. They may just try to dump it quick once they realize what kind of "Dart" it is. No offense meant. They just might have thought they were grabbing a '69 340 Swinger or the likes.

Good luck.

Dude some young kid stole my 80yr old mom & pops new Toyota Highlander last week ...16 year old kid ..gang affiliate. Had 8 kids in it 5 days later and crashed into apartments being chased by cops...total loss thank God for full coverage... total Destruction to the interior with gang graffiti and every panel on body destroyed...what a joke...welcome to South Carolina.....uuggggh..

You need to post some good photos AND THE VIN Get on Fakebook marketplace and post it, and get on C/L and post every major location you have time for

Scumbag theives. I hope they rot in hell. Theft REALLY pisses me off.

Really hope, by chance, it is found.

I have insurance on my Barracuda, but I'm not hoping it gets stolen. Too much time, blood, and sweat went into it. I'm sorta attached to it :)

skip posting the VIN, maybe just a the last 5 in it as that could make matters worse. It's a 2dr white, post 66 Dart with slight rust out back, How many do we see out in the wild? Plates are gone. The fact they used a trailer means its no joyriders. You all dont have traffic cams there on your interstates? That would be nice to review the tape of the suspected time of theft to see if any haulers/goosenecks rumbled by. My wifes friend had a carfax done on her Suburban for a potential buyer and faxed the while thing over to him, he has not responded in a week. I'm afraid he's up to no good with the VIN now...

-
Back