Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning?
F8339370-FE6E-4D32-AF9C-3B424DC21F7C.png
Do i win??

Morning Ray.. my 1971 Demon 440/727 column shift linkage
They never made a 440 A body with column shift. Even in 69 when you could get an M code cuda or dart, they all had mandatory floor shift because I don't know how you are going to get the shift linkage past the driver side exhaust manifold or header. That's all fab stuff there.

I don't deal too much with automatics so I am not sure what people have made work before

They never made a 440 A body with column shift. Even in 69 when you could get an M code cuda or dart, they all had mandatory floor shift because I don't know how you are going to get the shift linkage past the driver side exhaust manifold or header. That's all fab stuff there.

I don't deal too much with automatics so I am not sure what people have made work before

I have fenderwell headers so I should have clearance - at least appears i will. I guess I assumed that a 71 A body with column shift and 727 would have a standard linkage. Thank you all. I will see what can be put together.

Chris got to figure out whether its you or the job, and just temproary or not. Every job is going to have its tough times, as general nonsense, thats different to being than being no longer to physcially or mentally do it.
Problem is... I'm right on that physical line. 3 knee surgeries, a torn rotator cuff, a torn lumbar muscle, All on duty, all in training. I've not ruled out staying 6 more years, its just gonna be a lot harder.

I have fenderwell headers so I should have clearance - at least appears i will. I guess I assumed that a 71 A body with column shift and 727 would have a standard linkage. Thank you all. I will see what can be put together.
Lokar also makes a cable kit for this as well. Or at least used too

Winter storm warning here for this afternoon and the street in front of my son's house is closed off with some sort of hostage situation down the block. He can't go to work.

Winter storm warning here for this afternoon and the street in front of my son's house is closed off with some sort of hostage situation down the block. He can't go to work.
can he walk through to a street with public transit, or where he can hitch a ride?

I wonder if the neighborhood is locked down. Nice neighborhood. He says there's a rental house a few houses away that often has car windows broken and the like.

Alternator output terminal, and its mate.
upload_2019-1-18_9-6-29.png
upload_2019-1-18_9-7-26.png

Conductor crimps are still good but the insulation crimps don't have much insulation to hold anymore. I'll probably add a parallel output wire this winter. Nacho style !

I wonder if the neighborhood is locked down. Nice neighborhood. He says there's a rental house a few houses away that often has car windows broken and the like.
Suppose that's best to check with whomever told him to stay in place. I assumed it was a domestic, but could be something a lot more fluid.

You’re physically okay right?

:(
Hope your getting some sleep now.
Make sure they get you a rental so you don't have to drive Cinammon.
I had a rental all summer when the Barracuda got hit, but every situation is different...
Ugh, just waking up. A little beat up, but no 'injuries'. Hell, I was so tired and beat up before the accident. I cant' say for sure if I have anything new from last night. Cinnamon ain't going anywhere in this. Roads were covered in good old fashioned rock salt last night. (Not the one where I got hit of course) What really sucks is the timing of it. There were hardly any other cars the whole time I was there. The odds of us both being on the curve where I got hit? :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

-
Back