Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
What to do, what to do? If I don't make the trip to the valley Friday for the oval track it won't rain and they will race. If I do make the trip it will rain. :BangHead:

I just checked.
Its still cold...
Need to back my truck into shop and scrape snow away from doorway. But plow wont move because its so cold, the relief valve kicks open. Guess i need to warm it up some.

Ya I need to get going as well. Visa payment due on the way to the grocery store for our weekly food and supplies.

Been having a little trouble wuth my eyes lately too, i cant see myself working in this cold...

Hope they find whatever is bothering your eye.
Been there done that. Too many times.

Referred to as anal glaucoma. Medical condition. Cant see my *** working in this....or going to work..or...

Referred to as anal glaucoma. Medical condition. Cant see my *** working in this....or going to work..or...
Perhaps you need an optirectomy..
Thats where they cut the nerves between your asshole and your eyeballs. Its supposed to cure your shitty outlook.

What a pain... So insurance co can pick any vehicles they want to come up with comp $. Not off by much for what I figured. But to even budge a little off the bottom line # their computer spit out, I have to jump through hoops. About the only thing they are willing to consider so far is that the tires were new. Of course I can't find receipts :BangHead:

Am I on it?
@Mopar Tim you are part of the “This Guy” club now!

1A303A4F-3BCD-4915-BE34-D8A7D70B4369.jpeg

Dave,
I have a favor to ask. Could you repost all of the "this guy" pics like you did a while back. This time with names to put with all the faces? Not sure if that us too much to request or just not a good idea. Would be cool to have them all.
Ok, here they are. I will need to split them into 2 posts since there are 15 of them now.

Ben Drinkin (Rick)
Ben This Guy 2 small.jpg

Ddaddy (Dave)
Dave This Guy 3.jpg

Goldfish65 (David)
David This Guy.jpg

Dukeboy 318 (Chris)
Duke This Guy 1.jpg

ToolJunkie (Frank)
Frank This Guy best.jpg

71GSSDemon (Eric)
GSS This Guy Beer.jpg