Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thats it i quit.
For the day. Its a bloody rain shower under trhe truck. Nothing like icewater pouring everywhere. Will finish it in the morning. Damn levelling kit makes it that much more difficult.
Pissed on and pissed off.
Agreed, been out in the shop trying to figure out how to add a drawer to my box and I am tired of being cold. You boys plus one lady would be proud of me. I decided to go on a health kick. More vitamin C. Yep tequila and orange juice hit the spot tonight. Got frustrated with box. I ordered sliders for new drawer and darned if they did not send exactly what I ordered instead of what I needed. Arghh Snap on web site Suks!

Agreed, been out in the shop trying to figure out how to add a drawer to my box and I am tired of being cold. You boys plus one lady would be proud of me. I decided to go on a health kick. More vitamin C. Yep tequila and orange juice hit the spot tonight. Got frustrated with box. I ordered sliders for new drawer and darned if they did not send exactly what I ordered instead of what I needed. Arghh Snap on web site Suks!
Snap on Sucks! LOL

What are you trying to do?

Went and looked at a friend’s snowblower. Hands immobilized in 5 minutes. No playing outside anymore.

Ugh drama drama drama filled day.

Thinking it’s time to break docs orders and have a cold one

What are you trying to do?
I ordered an additional drawer for my locker which in theory is quite the simple task. Order the drawer a set of sliders and move some shelves around and wa la install the drawer. I got the wrong sliders. I did not check part number on them just started to install. No go, figured I was being an idiot, turned em every which way and was eyeing the welder, my default position. Through the tequila fog I thought perhaps we should check the stamped number on side of slide and ensure it matches existing sliders prior to welding in the sliders! My now deceased Brother taught me that, his favorite quote was "Brother, step away from the welder" Hah. I miss him. Anyway in my infinite wisdom it appears I ordered the incorrect sliders. I loathe the Snap On web site. It is about as useless as tits on a boar.

I ordered an additional drawer for my locker which in theory is quite the simple task. Order the drawer a set of sliders and move some shelves around and wa la install the drawer. I got the wrong sliders. I did not check part number on them just started to install. No go, figured I was being an idiot, turned em every which way and was eyeing the welder, my default position. Through the tequila fog I thought perhaps we should check the stamped number on side of slide and ensure it matches existing sliders prior to welding in the sliders! My now deceased Brother taught me that, his favorite quote was "Brother, step away from the welder" Hah. I miss him. Anyway in my infinite wisdom it appears I ordered the incorrect sliders. I loathe the Snap On web site. It is about as useless as tits on a boar.
The Mac site isn't any better. Good for the Distributors though. Not much bought on the internet.

The Mac site isn't any better. Good for the Distributors though. Not much bought on the internet.
I need to get in touch with my local tool truck guy(my cousin) and see what they have for locking tool boxes

Yep it is the exact same for Snap On. Everything is funneled to the truck which I don't mind at all but they sure could make it easier on those of us that just want to hand a part number in and say order this please. I think I have put my dealers kids thru school! My wife laughs when I explain to her about my new free coat every winter!

Burr! Did that last week with gloves on.
Start with 3 or 4 pairs of gloves in truck,wear them into shop or house. Dont put back in truck. No gloves,freezed hands. And for some odd reason it happens quick. Like burning numb.
Heriditary problem.

Yep it is the exact same for Snap On. Everything is funneled to the truck which I don't mind at all but they sure could make it easier on those of us that just want to hand a part number in and say order this please. I think I have put my dealers kids thru school! My wife laughs when I explain to her about my new free coat every winter!
A free coat that you paid dearly for! LOL

I give that dude thousands every year,no free jacket. Wtf??

Start with 3 or 4 pairs of gloves in truck,wear them into shop or house. Dont put back in truck. No gloves,freezed hands. And for some odd reason it happens quick. Like burning numb.
Heriditary problem.
Do your fingers turn white?

IMG_1783.JPG
A free coat that you paid dearly for! LOL
This is home box, still have road box, electrical box, and bolt bin box!

-
Back