Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Do you mean lockable tool boxes or locks for a box that does not have them?
Internally locking tool boxes. Not ones with exterior bars or pad locks. I need one that is much harder to pry open. At least make them work for it

I do like the tool truck guy,comes right to my yard,gives me deals and puts on a christmas party every year. And hes a real sociable guy.

Who has photoshop, I don't have access to it.

I wanted to get it one time, until i saw how expensive it is

Have hood will travel! Have welded all over the world? Now I can't see, got titanium knees and body is shot. Other than that I am good to go!
I hope you got the knees that bend in the opposite direction...makes it easier to tie your shoes...

:lol:

Ouch Rainy, that big red X hurt.
Capture.JPG

Internally locking tool boxes. Not ones with exterior bars or pad locks. I need one that is much harder to pry open. At least make them work for it
my harbor freight is internal lock. Most boxes are. But if someone is going to break in, they will just damage your box. I don't think any of them would be that difficult.

my harbor freight is internal lock. Most boxes are. But if someone is going to break in, they will just damage your box. I don't think any of them would be that difficult.
On serious note, and at this point that is a stretch. I never saw the point of locking mine when the torch kit is sitting beside it! Just a simple lock to keep,the honest boys honest.

Just jam it so it cant be locked and make sure drawers dont lock closed and keep slides well lubed. When they try and lift it,all the drawers will open and they will immediately lose interest.

-
Back