Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
my harbor freight is internal lock. Most boxes are. But if someone is going to break in, they will just damage your box. I don't think any of them would be that difficult.
Yeah but at least they have to try harder than simply pulling in the bars that block the drawers from the outside

Sorry must have been by mistake. My stupid iPad freezes all the time

I don't know anything about early A body windshields.

I'll correct it now.
Here's the post. #240150

Capture.JPG

Sorry must have been by mistake. My stupid iPad freezes all the time

I don't know anything about early A body windshields.

I'll correct it now.
My I pad has been messing up lately too. I will click on a link and the screen goes black. I took it out of the holder and away from the magnetic latch and it seems better. It hasn't acted up sense.

Okay do that then, thanks.
Done deal. Don't know why that would happen. It doesn't show up in your recent activity either. Ya, I was getting the black screen on my tablet. Aparently it was related to the magnet on the cover.

Dave, Are you calorie counting? or ?
300 calories less consumed each day than burned. It is a simple mass balance. I’m not crazy about it, just general awareness to keep intake lower than burn rate, adjusted as weight is lost and burn rate changes.

300 calories less consumed each day than burned. It is a simple mass balance. I’m not crazy about it, just general awareness to keep intake lower than burn rate, adjusted as weight is lost and burn rate changes.
How hard is that to do? Can you just make general estimates or are apps and such that help out?
There's someone I'd like to encourage if it seems like a reasonable route.

-
Back