Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hmmmm thanks it's funny I never looked at solving the problem that way. Several of the big Mopars I've owned had manual brakes and they braked just fine.
IF its got decently sized drum brakes on all four!

good-morning-all-you-crayon-eating-helmet-wearing-fuckers-imjustsaying-13627870.png

We got more snow overnight.
A few more cm’ forecasted today.
In the last few days, winnipeg has had 800 reported car crashes. The snow must be a new thing to some drivers...
Glad I was walking when we got that little bit of snow last week. Too many here with all season tires. Ignorance is bliss - until it isn't

Viet Nam experience and get some education.
Yesterday found out how the guy who rents the garage next to mine got out. His father spent three years as a POW. In the 1980s that specially qualified him and his family to emigrate here. This conversation all came about because we were talking about jeeps.

Gotta start my truck, gather my crayons and helmet and get to work. Chat ya later:thumbsup:

Slept in today. Sitting at hospital waiting to get annual fasting lab blood work done. Snowed here 2" or so last night. Take my time on the way in to work when it is done.

Morning everyone...

Catch ya later TJ. Nursing a sore throat here. I was planning to tackle the steering box today. Debating if I'm up for that.
Yesterday found out how the guy who rents the garage next to mine got out. His father spent three years as a POW. In the 1980s that specially qualified him and his family to emigrate here. This conversation all came about because we were talking about jeeps.
This photo got posted on the IFSJA forum yesterday. Hue (Vietnam) 1968,
I showed it to him 'cause he didn't believe there were wagoneers over there. It has the panel truck doors but might have been a special military/fleet order.
MarineResting2Feb1968.jpg

It came from this very well done website.
CJ3B.info is The CJ3B Page

I was wondering about the fact that I have factory discs on front.
Huge difference in braking effort required between 'self-energizing' drum designs and straight hydraulic braking designs.

Hopefully your car's problem is something easy like a check valve or hose. The diaphram replacement is probably the most difficult and costly repair.

Huge difference in braking effort required between 'self-energizing' drum designs and straight hydraulic braking designs.

Hopefully your car's problem is something easy like a check valve or hose. The diaphram replacement is probably the most difficult and costly repair.

That booster was really crusty looking, it is 47 years old and I have been driving the Fury a lot all over town, like a daily driver...haven't spent much on it in a while so it may be time, I can't be upset.

Good morning. Kiss it make it better doesn't always apply.
I can never remember if manual brakes gets a smaller master cylinder bore or larger master cylinder bore. I was thinking smaller is correct but not arguing. Research is the key.

Good morning. Kiss it make it better doesn't always apply.
I can never remember if manual brakes gets a smaller master cylinder bore or larger master cylinder bore. I was thinking smaller is correct but not arguing. Research is the key.
Larger, the caliper pistons need it.

and im back, rushed to work for a meeting, only to find out at that 6 am this morning, they moved the meeting up an hour, so I missed it :BangHead::BangHead:

if it was before your scheduled work time, then its not your problem.
I'm sure there will be summary of the action items and decisions made.
or it will have been a stupid meeting and you'll have missed nothing.

All hell breaking out here, everyone is getting ready for school. Thank God for our public schools!! Without it the kids would never leave!!

-
Back