Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I like that! What's it got?

Thanks! First year of the 360, J heads. A while back I got the GM-type HEI, it is ugly but it works very well. The car moves pretty good, the partial kick down works very easily and smooth. It gets 14.5 mpg around town in spirited driving. Not that I worry about mpg, but pretty good I think.

Shop is cold. Thawing the freezed silverado.
Broke a drive axle. Other side has a fubar boot and is full of grit. Also needs upper ball joint.
Had customers waiting/looking over my shoulder all morning.
Finally some peace and music.

Lunch and parts run then git er dun!

flame.gif

Thats it i quit.
For the day. Its a bloody rain shower under trhe truck. Nothing like icewater pouring everywhere. Will finish it in the morning. Damn levelling kit makes it that much more difficult.
Pissed on and pissed off.

Atta girl. That is strange nowadays.

I have never done FB either..never will.

My closest friends who own businesses finally caved and text me when things are going on as they know I will never know about them due to lack of FB.

We had an account set up which let us, well me mostly, see some historic photos and postcards some of the friends groups had posted on FB. But eventually the account was deleted because it didn't look like a real person. LOL.
It didn't help that that I didn't see the notices that it was going to be deleted because I wasn't checking the associated e-mail.. :rolleyes:

You guys. I use Facebook as a communication tool. I have family groups, class reunion groups, car club groups, all sorts of Mopar groups. I chat with friends I haven't seen in years that live in other towns, states, and countries. There's a lot of b/s on there but no different than here. Just scroll on by. Facebook follows my keystrokes just like here or anytime I Google a new subject.

A local guy started a Neita Raceway Facebook site about the history of our local drag strip. There are now 803 members and every day or two someone posts some old racing photos and stories of local drag racing from the 60's and 70's.

Last edited:
You guys. I use Facebook as a communication tool. I have family groups, class reunion groups, car club groups, all sorts of Mopar groups. I chat with friends I haven't seen in years that live in other towns, states, and countries. There's a lot of b/s on there but no different than here. Just scroll on by. Facebook follows my keystrokes just like here or anytime I Google a new subject.
Facebook is a great tool to connect with family. Other than my adoptive family.......I don't want to be found by any other family. I am working to hard to get away, to let some computer gamebook let them find me

Still won’t get me to join. I was against it from the beginning and still am.

The first time I started to create an account there and they asked for my birthdate, I immediately aborted and refused to ever go back. My exact words to my wife were “This place is just a guaranteed way to have your identity stolen”.

How many millions of accounts have been hacked there? Yep, treasure trove for hackers.

That snow is about 30 miles from the Pacific. Surf with the Great Whites in the morning at Surf Beach. Snow board at Mt Figueroa after lunch :rofl:with the brown bears

So I installed another VR-128.
Not sure why the old one, which wasn't very old, failed.
My only guess is perhaps they can't take the field current draw of a squareback or revised squareback. I'm going to contact Standard to see what they say.

So I installed another VR-128.
Not sure why the old one, which wasn't very old, failed.
My only guess is perhaps they can't take the field current draw of a squareback or revised squareback. I'm going to contact Standard to see what they say.
14.2 to 14.6 V cold, even at 2000 rpm. Much better
upload_2019-2-5_18-41-6.png

-
Back