Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It has snowed here! Did not accumulate.. a few years ago...

It snowed in Leucadia when I was a kid. What a mess. SD was an absolute train wreck. They had no way to remove the snow except for a few motorgraders that the city/county/state had. Lindberg field pretty much said "Screw it, wait till it melts. Have fun in LA" :rofl:

It snowed in Leucadia when I was a kid. What a mess. SD was an absolute train wreck. They had no way to remove the snow except for a few motorgraders that the city/county/state had. Lindberg field pretty much said "Screw it, wait till it melts. Have fun in LA" :rofl:
You and I need to get together next time you come down....cool to meat another FABO guy.

Off to town to return the not needsd cv shaft.
Will stop by the body shop to check on the price of a used t-case. He’s my go-to for used parts.

I would bet that had more to do with the driver than the car.

No, they sure grip with the highway gear and narrow tires really get through the snow... They took 2 - 3 days to plow the streets in the neighborhood in Detroit and driving them in the Barracuda was fun after I put in the 8 3/4 3.23 sure grip....

51659962_2056266604449576_4605240745689874432_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

Winter Storm Warning tonight midnight through midnight tomorrow. 6-12" depending on storm tracking. Really ready for spring.

We've had freezing rain since last night...

On the way home this morning there was a branch that fell from a tree in the road... I couldn't take evasive action because it came up just as I peaked a hill and if I would have tried to swerve could have lost control and wiped out on the icy surface, it impaled itself in the lower turn signal of the rental car and the windshield reservoir got damaged also... :wtf:

Disappeared for a while. The original Blues Brothers movie showed up on my free Amazon Prime feed so I HAD to watch it! :D

They were two houses away from getting my grandma's house in the movie... They filmed on her street, the one with the grass divider in the middle...

I got finished up just in time. The wind is coming up. Getting a lot colder and nasty out there. Time for a warm up toddy.

Snow and sleet here all night and freezing rain since dawn. Put a good 1/4" of ice on everything. It's just starting to get above freezing now so the icing has stopped.

Can't walk outside anywhere without these...

Ice Treads.jpg

Guess all our snow dropped on TMM. Just the icy mess here now. Temp is right at freezing and think it is pretty much all rain now.

-
Back