Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Upgraded the water pump, thermostat and alternator this weekend. Waiting on the rockers. The alternator came with a “test tag” we’ll see what happens when she’s idling and the fans kick on...

679411E8-DBCB-4CF2-8177-E73D0CDF1F81.jpeg

In this bunch? I’m pretty sure everyone went there...just some ran away and others stayed for a while!
Oh when Ben said the "thought that counts and he did think it....I meant really who'd try to figure what Ben was thinking...:lol:

Oh when Ben said the "thought that counts and he did think it....I meant really who'd try to figure what Ben was thinking...:lol:
I gave up on trying to figure out what Ben is thinking.

When he lifted up his shirt to flash his nipples at the neighbor lady walking her dog here on Delivery day, I knew I would never be able too!

:rofl:

Moon is rising in the east. Wife looks out and the sun looks big. Nice sunset. In the east??
Um m, no. Out the front window is the setting sun,where it usually goes down. :lol:
She’s not even blonde!

Moon is rising in the east. Wife looks out and the sun looks big. Nice sunset. In the east??
Um m, no. Out the front window is the setting sun,where it usually goes down. :lol:
She’s not even blonde!
Maybe it’s Opposite Day!

I drove 150 miles today picking up and delivering test samples. It must have been Law Enforcement day on the roads. I ran through 5 working speed traps and saw a dozen vehicles pulled over besides.

It’s a good thing I was driving the silver 300C with the cruise control on instead of hot rodding around in the red SRT!

Jeez, our local school superintendent sent out a twitter message an hour ago say schools will be closed tomorrow but didn’t communicate by the normal channels of recorded phone messages or post it on the school district website. All the kids are texting each other saying schools are closed.

I went on to Twitter and replied to him “Twitter is for twittidiots and NOT how you inform parents nor students of a school closure. Use the approved normal channels!” #failed communication, #pissed off parent.

Just now, we got the normal recorded phone call and the dumbass hasn’t responded on Twitter apologizing for his mistake.

He caused a lot of parents to be arguing with their kids about doing homework tonight because he decided to tweet this. Kids are saying no school and parents are saying we dont know that yet, we haven’t been informed.

What a total Dumbass.

-
Back