Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Researching xm radio troubleshooting.
Friend’s truck has antenna trouble. Factory 2014 radio.
Windshield was replaced and they cut a wire.

Yuk. We are up to 3-6” do snow and sleet in the forecast plus a glaze of ice for tomorrow.

The good news is that it is supposed to switch to all rain tomorrow night with temps rising after midnight to a high of 51* on Thursday.

I think I will work from home and ignore what falls tomorrow and let Mother Nature clear it off on Thursday. I may throw some salt on it tomorrow evening to speed up the melt.

Yuk. We are up to 3-6” do snow and sleet in the forecast plus a glaze of ice for tomorrow.

The good news is that it is supposed to switch to all rain tomorrow night with temps rising after midnight to a high of 51* on Thursday.

I think I will work from home and ignore what falls tomorrow and let Mother Nature clear it off on Thursday. I may throw some salt on it tomorrow evening to speed up the melt.
Another winter for the '66 under a cover. How is it holding up?

I am starting to feel like I want to let the ‘66 and the SRT go and just keep the ‘69 GTS.

It’s all feeling like too much of a distraction and like I need to simplify things a bit.

I’m just not sure yet.

Time will tell.

I am starting to feel like I want to let the ‘66 and the SRT go and just keep the ‘69 GTS.

It’s all feeling like too much of a distraction and like I need to simplify things a bit.

I’m just not sure yet.

Time will tell.
I might be interested in buying the 66 back! Now there is a story for ya!!

Its not to bad. Almost done here. We were suppose to have 4-8 inches of snow. Looks like 2. Of course round two is a few hours out. Suppose to be all done by sunrise. Kids are all out of school again. They haven't had a full week since Christmas break. Mid 40's Friday through the weekend. It will be gone soon.

I might be interested in buying the 66 back! Now there is a story for ya!!
Well, like I always said, I would be glad to sell it back to you if you want it. Talk to me and maybe you can pick it up when you come for Carlisle. :)

Holy crap. I just listened to my heart valve with my stethoscope. Yep. It's a rhythimic whistle for sure.

Did you eat a Box of Cracker Jacks without taking the prize out first?
Might sound crazy but ai have been hearing it in the morning when I'm on the toilet. I thought it was a zone pump for the heating system. Lol

As bad as my hearing is (40 yrs on heavy equipment) every now and again if I was workin' with Jeff in close proximity with no background noise I could hear his valve clickin'. " :wtf: is that? You hear that?" "It's my heart you dumbass, get back to welding." :rofl:

As bad as my hearing is (40 yrs on heavy equipment) every now and again if I was workin' with Jeff in close proximity with no background noise I could hear his valve clickin'. " :wtf: is that? You hear that?" "It's my heart you dumbass, get back to welding." :rofl:

:rofl:

Might sound crazy but ai have been hearing it in the morning when I'm on the toilet. I thought it was a zone pump for the heating system. Lol
My daughter is a RN on a cardio surgery team. Any questions you might have I can ask. I know I'd go and if your not 100% with this Doc get a second opinion.

My daughter is a RN on a cardio surgery team. Any questions you might have I can ask. I know I'd go and if your not 100% with this Doc get a second opinion.
Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. I need to get through the Thursday test to see what's going on.

Yep first step is the test. Probably something simple, an easy fix. Today they can take care of just about anything.

-
Back