Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Here is a first. Va closed the clinic where I was supposed to go this AM. Said I can go to Lebanon, think not with this snow starting at 7.

0220191648.jpg

Good morning.

My drive by hi hello, its 10 till 3 am here.

Getting ready for my commute early because it is freezing out and roads are icy so an hour commute in a slant six dart might be a lot more time so why take chances in a crowd of texting idiots.

I think this is the fourth time today.... How the F do they stay so small??? Beats me....

Man Your going to be fat when you get back. What they trying to do a package deal?:rofl::poke::poke:

I never got that either. My navy Buddy was from VN, he could eat, and eat and eat and never gain a ounce. But it was also healthy stuff.

Rani, Don't blame you be safe going in.

Good time to be away another crappy storm today. Just right conditions to have Ice over it all again the 40's tomorrow!

I'm not on a different planet.Still got internet, actually better than us,,,.,,LOL...:lol:

Just going to hunker down today and work in the shop I guess. Way to much uber this week, most of the day Mon, half a day yesterday. Canceled mine today, Friday 3/4 of a day. Getting to be way to much on me. Time to get her a self driving tank!

All we ever see around here is BNSF.

What railroad names do you guys see around the east coast near you?

All we ever see around here is BNSF.

What railroad names do you guys see around the east coast near you?
Have to look actually. Always see them stopped on the side waiting for the track to free up I guess. Lots of lumber and coal moved through here.

-
Back