Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning kiddies!
I got a good sleep in this morning. Maybe not quite 8 hours, but the longest in a couple weeks.
Did a junk yard run for the Neon yesterday. Probably overpaid for yard parts, but as long as the stuff works out, way cheaper than new. Aside from making it very dependable for me, I mentioned before there is a chance it could end up going to my daughter. While the underside has barely any rust, the rear spindles, backplates are pretty ugly. I had seen a clean set at the yard before and decided to get them. I was not able to get the cross bolt out that holds the lateral arms on. So, had to buy one of them on each side -adding about $30 of parts I probably don't need. . I hope I can press the bolts out at work and find correct replacements. Otherwise I bought a lot of scrap metal to get the backing plates and hubs. LOL
I did get another wheel to replace one with a bent lip. Might have been OK, but for $7, I think it is worth it. He did charge me $20 for a worn out tire :BangHead:, but I will return it and get that back.:thumbsup:
I also grabbed a really nice looking, easy to remove tie rod end for $7 to replace one that is clunking. Till better weather arrives and I will get all new parts and rebuild front suspension.

Just a heads up. Ends tomorrow at midnight. I see a $51 discount on my seat cover for my Swinger. And regular price is cheaper than directly from Legendary. Score!!!!View attachment 1715302233
Anything else I need.? Oh ya, a oil pressure sender. I looked through the catalog but until I do exhaust and maybe the LD4B I don't need much more. I went over and started both cars and let them warm up. Good to hear the engines and smell the exhaust. It gets you in the mood.

Not true? Me or them? 360 different but can be made to work easy.
you. they are different but you are correct they are an easy enough retro-fit but some people just want to bolt it in and go which is why Mancini (and others I'm sure) have different listings, pricing and part #'s.

It depends on which fold you use.
al la
Clay1.jpg

Snow is starting to slide off the roof. It sounds like thunder.

Snow sliding here too.
Warmer than forecasted and sunny. Roads are getting soft.

-
Back