Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's practice Friday. The first cup tastes exceptionally good. Just gonna put in a couple hours at work this morning, then run to Oklahoma to visit family (and pick up some parts!)..

No, I have all the shafts and rockers off it. I think they need to be in place to get oil up there.

I got a buddy over on the B body site, sending me an old set of VC's I can cut the tops out of. I think it gets oil up there. Just got oil late on start up. I'm gonna reassemble and use open VC's to observe , before I do any tearing down further

I got a buddy over on the B body site, sending me an old set of VC's I can cut the tops out of. I think it gets oil up there. Just got oil late on start up. I'm gonna reassemble and use open VC's to observe , before I do any tearing down further

Good plan. I hope it was just a fluke deal..

With all the melting and settling it was still about 18 inches over most of the lot and getting very heavy. The guy that was supposed to do it started with his Bobcat. He had a fuel problem and was down for a while. About the time he got running again, this guy and another large backhoe showed up. Was amazing how easily this machine just rolled through it. He cleared more in a couple minutes than the bobcat did in an hour. That's a full size container behind him. Only took them a couple hours.

Attachments

• 20160127_161818-1.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 68
Glad you got it cleared. What do y'all do in that building Keith?

I'm taking the pic from our building. Thats actually a waste recycling facility in the background. We mostly make specialty liquid fertilizers. For golf courses and agriculture.

I'm taking the pic from our building. Thats actually a waste recycling facility in the background. We mostly make specialty liquid fertilizers. For golf courses and agriculture.

Got anything you can spray on the ground for mole infestation?? Would love to know !!

-
Back