Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
#4 cam journal oiling holes must line up at particular spot in rotation to pump oil up. Each side has a different spot. IE right gets a shot of oil first and then left. The #4 cam journal itself work's as the pump

A lot of work to pull the cam and groove the #4 journal so both rockers get constant oil.

hey Dave - - well that's cool - talked yourself into huh? enjoy the show - again O:)

Thanks Mike! Actually my best friend in Atlanta gave me a push but it didn't take much, I already called the box office thinking they "just might" still have a single seat for me! The experience was that good and I left the music hall wishing it hadn't ended so here's my chance.

hey gang - I contacted Dave and shot an idea at him, he thought it was ok and here is what he did with it - just some food for thought.. not sure where Ray is on the order either, but it does seem he is wanting some other folks to give him their info.

Attachments

• Rat Fink Coffee 6.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 139
hey gang - I contacted Dave and shot an idea at him, he thought it was ok and here is what he did with it - just some food for thought.. not sure where Ray is on the order either, but it does seem he is wanting some other folks to give him their info.

Coolest... May have to find out who Ray is missing, and do a little investigative work.

I e-mailed Ray the large format torn edges image in case he wants to use it. :coffee2:

oh nice - thanks again Dave!

Glad to help! :coffee2:

Now I just have to figure out how to make the coffee mug thing work. Still doing research on what kinds of images can be used and on what color mugs. I want to give folks options as much as I can and make it easy for them to order their own.

The biggest issue is whether they will support just the image free-form or if it has to be within a defined square with print in the entire space.

It makes a big difference as to what the options are for mug colors...

Attachments

• FABO Mug 3.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 130
  • FABO Mug 3a.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 144
Well, my wife and daughter saw the t-shirt design and want one too. Looks like I'm in for 3 shirts now...LOL!

I sent Ray the updated info for the 3 sizes. :)

Of course, a black mug will work either way...

Attachments

• FABO Mug 4.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 122
Still sorting it out. I think its ok. Waiting on new valve train parts.

I hate mysteries like that. You always worry about it after you think you have it figured out.

Hey all just a quick post by, Skidmark is going to the vet to get snipped this morning. I should be back!

-
Back