Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We don't do any killers/repellents at our site. We have a couple other sites that do some, but none of that here so far.

Dang, I've tried EVERYTHING known to man. I was hoping for a miracle product !!
Now, If I could still by full strength Diazonon I would be in business. They did NOT like that stuff. Guess thats why they banned it.

well, years ago I rented an apt that had moles (thought they were mice) inside, I put out one of those "have-a-heart" traps and the next day I got two of them inside of it - well, they are territorial - they literally fought to the death - it was awesome.

Dropped dead tired last night at 1 AM... :violent1: :sleepy1:

Downloaded new AutoCAD and Inventor 2016 programs last night. Went much faster than last time with 2015 versions as my internet speed has doubled since... :D

Then it took forever to download all the updates for the new and old software... Fell asleep waiting for all the updates to download and install... :sleepy2:

Got some good sleep, but woke up late realizing that I didn't have the trash out... :scratch:

Got the trash out in time.... :D

Finished the last CAD updates and restarted the computer... :computer:

I have one last section in math to do for tonight's class which is a review before the test next Tue... :banghead:

my wife would kick my a$$ if she knew - I am sitting here 08:45 and eating...

It's all Rani's fault. Lol
Monster Biscuit (bacon, ham, sausage, egg and cheese) and hash rounds. Damn, that was good.

Attachments

• 2016-01-28 09.34.21.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 119
What do you all think of this??? :scratch:

Village gave me a ticket for a car that I don't drive, but keep in the back yard. The plate expired last Mar, and I let it go as I didn't feel like I have to pay taxes on a car that I don't drive. So to get the plate reinstated they want to charge me $121 for a plate that will expire at the end of March... It will be good for only 2 months... WTF??? Then have to renew it again by April for another $101... :finga:

Or should I register it out of state, and then I don't have to get it emission tested, buy a village sticker (get to stick it to the man that's harassing me - bonus), and that plate will last until October.... ;-)

But there will be a title transfer fee if I have to go out of state... :violent1:

What to do???? :scratch:

-
Back